Epilogue- Sugar: Happily Ever Afters are overrated.

Song- Mirrors by Justin Timberlake

(This song.... it touches my heart every time I hear it...) 

Since this is the last part of this story, a parting gift-

ALPHA ULYSSES ASHER BLACK'S POV

9 MONTHS LATER.

"I hate you" She shies away from me as I go to touch her and I have to stop myself from confessing the truth to her, if only to console her.

"Sugar" I try to get her to look at me, my voice coming out as a plea, but she doesn't listen.

"You broke your promise. You fucking broke your word!" She hides in Teague's chest, hiding her tear stained face from me.

Teague, who is holding her as she grieves for her lost child gives me an empathetic smile, but he doesn't say anything in my defense to my Mate.

Liv however is not having any of it. My 8 months old female warrior who looks like she might pop a cub in the blink of an eye is glaring at my Mate.

"A fine Luna, you are" She sneers at my mate and my hackles rise.

"Liv" I warn but she is on a roll, so nobody can stop her. Except for Teague who by the looks of it is giving Liv an encouraging look.

Mel shakes her head in the background and she and I share a look. Our now famous, 'this-cat-is-whipped' look.

"Fuck off Olivia. I have borrowed your Mate for a week, remember?" Delilah doesn't even look up from where her head is rested in Teague's neck.

I know that they are just friends that the bond that the two of them share is more platonic than anything, but still, it is hard to keep Asher at bay, because all he wants to do is tear Teague into pieces for being near our mate at such a vulnerable time.

"Real mature" Liv sneers, "Grieving after your lost son, when you still have one who is healthy as a horse"

And just like that, a few bitter words from her best friend's mate, and my Sugar is 10 feet away from Teague, to the crib, where our boy is sleeping peacefully.

Someone clears their throat and I turn to see it is Tulia, with her hands on her hips. She is pregnant too. My Mate's pregnancy triggered others pregnancy in the pack, just Like Tulia had predicted.

"Don't want to sound like a warden in a hostel, but y'all need to leave" She tells all the occupants of the hospital room, before looking at me, "Not you Alpha, of course"

"But-" Hades starts to protest, but Damon walks up beside his mate and gives him a look.

"They need space and time, bro" He tells him, and Hades looks at me for confirmation I recon? I give him a nod, backing Dame's words.

"We'll be back later" Becs says firmly, grasping her mate's hand and dragging him out of the door. Vanessa, who has baby Victoria in her arms, follows the two of them out of the door.

Victoria is Rebecca's and Hayden's daughter. She is nearly 6 months old now.

Mel looks at Liv and nodding at each other, the two of them stalk to the bed where the tiger is sitting, staring intently at my mate, each grab either of his hand and drag him out of the room, much to his protests.

Tulia and Damon leave when they've made sure I am alone with my Mate and our son, and when I hear the sound of the door shut, I finally make my way to the bed where my Mate was first laying.