Chapter #9- The inauguration.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

Slap.

Poke.

Slap.

Poke.

Poke.

Slap.

Slap.

Poke.

Slap.

Poke.

Slap.

Slap.

Slap.

Sla--

"FUCK OFF!" I snap at whoever the bastard who is assaulting me as I sleep is, and I feel the weight lift off the bed followed by a male's cry.

"Jeez woman! My ears are blee-"

I let out a guttural growl and whoever it is, leaves the room.

Thank the Mo-

"Rise and shine sleepy head!" It's a female's voice and since she is not assaulting me, I ignore her pathetic existence.

Until the shades are ripped open and the sunlight hits my closed eyes.

"FUCK OFF!" I cry, shading my eyes, and then I feel light, as if my body is in the air... and just to check out my new supercool power of flying, I open my eyes, only to come in direct contact with the cold hard floor.

I groan and then realizing that it was a joke and I really can't fly, I compromise with the situation and using my hands as a makeshift pillow, I drift back to my lover. My sleep.

"For the love of the Gods!" I hear her hiss and then I feel her besides me.

"Wakey-wakey little baby!" She starts shaking my body but I don't budge. I can't betray sleep.

I just can't.

It's my one true love.

I think it's The On-

Fire up that load,
Another round of shots;
Turn down for what!

I shoot right up, covering my ears to give them some relief.

"I am up assholes, I am up... and you two fuckers are dead!" I growl with blood shot eyes.

I see red.

(@.@)

Teague shoves his stack of pancakes towards me, but I don't lessen the intensity of my glare and he visibly gulps.

"Truce?" He asks in a hesitant, hope filled voice and I let out a low growl.

"You should watch your back" I say as I take a huge bite out of his so called 'peace-offering'

"Well... in my defense, it was 12 o'clock and we were getting late... so I thought..." I cut him off.

"So you think too? Well that's fucking new. And fucking dandy too, no?"

"Hahaha... no?"

"What's funny?" Mel asks as she magically appears on the seat next to mine.

"Your face" I spit.

"Dude" She cringes as she piles my half empty plate with cupcakes.

Cupcakes in the morning?