Through The Dark

Maybe it was the blue hair that first caught my attention .

Maybe it was the intricate tattoos that decorated the skin.

Or maybe it was the silver brow piercing.

Eitherway, the combination of all these made me want to be around someone that was completely different from me in all aspects. From not even being originated from the same country, to not even having the same social status at school. Yet we had so much in common.

I'm a nerd and I'm fine with it. No. Not the cliché kind of nerd writers use for their stories. I don't wear clothes that look like they're from the 80's. I don't style my hair the neatest way humanly possible. I don't wear glasses. Scratch that. I do wear glasses. People tend to point at me and call me names.

The person I fell for was aggressive, with a rude attitude, hiding behind this image and building up walls to anyone who tried to see the real person.

But all this was just a cry for help. For someone to notice, someone to care.

If you think that this is another story of the "good girl" falling in love with the "bad boy", you're probably right.

Except this time, the roles are reversed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Called Mirror Eyes. First couple of chapters were originally written in 2014.

Dedicated to the awesome xAustralianKiss.

Make sure to check out the Spotify Playlist for this book. Listening to the songs in order is recommended for full experience. Link available in my profile.

Votes and Comments are always encouraged and appreciated! I love hearing your feedback.

Hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.