Chapter 1: Big news in school

Hi guys! I'm very new to this but i read so many that I got inspired to start.. So here is a short sample to see if you guys might be interested in reading? I don't really like the title right now so maybe give me some ideas? Oh yeah one more thing for the sake of the story all of the boys are single and they have not "blown" up in America yet.

Characters:

Maighlin Ross- Shy, Smart, Bubbly girl who has long straight brown hair and brown eyes. Always smiling, known for being nice and friends with everyone! Even though her shyness holds her back sometimes her friends help with that.

Sydney Thomas- Outgoing, Smart, bubbly girl with shoulder length straight blonde hair and blue eyes. She loves to talk to everyone and is friends with everyone! She is known for being in most of the social groups! Social butterfly sums it up. :)

Charlotte James- Artsy,Outgoing,Smart,Funny girl with long wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. She is the one always making everyone laugh. She is someone everyone loves being around

Emmaleigh Grace- Outgoing, Smart, bubbly girl with long sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. She is a sporty girl who is friends with everyone! She is super nice and is always smiling.

Maighlin Ross is a Junior (year 11) at Wakefield High school in a little town in Michigan. Her school doesn't usually get many exchange students but when it suddenly has four from England and one from Ireland everyone at school is dying to be friends with them. What will happen when Maighlin realizes he is from the band she secretly obsesses over as they are not exactly popular in the U.S. yet?

It is way too early! I sighed as I got up at 6:45 for my first day of school. It was Monday September 8th, and today was the most dreaded day after summer. I quite enjoy school usually but the first day is always the worst after having a three month break. There isn't really anything to look forward too, I mean my school has only about 200 kids in the whole high school, 20 in my class. We never get any new people and rarely ever a foreign exchange student. I had heard rumors around that we would be hosting a few students from England and Ireland, but rumors go around our school all the time and are usually untrue so I just shrugged it off.

*7:50 a.m. Maighlin arrives for orientation in the gym.*

I walked into the gym filled with the whole high school, I recognized most of them except for the new batch of seventh graders. I went and sat down with my usual group of friends which included Charlotte, Emmaleigh,and Sydney on the top bleacher. We are all very close friends I mean we should be we have known each other since second grade. We began to talk a little about what we had done this summer when the principal came over the speaker with,"Good morning students!! Welcome back to another great year!" We all turned and paid him our attention as we had no clue which homeroom we were in this year because of some recent schedule changes. He started calling each grade down, beginning with seventh, to recieve their class schedule and the usual packet of back to school stuff...boring i know. When he finally reached my class Charlotte and I were first to grab our schedules and checked our homeroom assignment and then Charlotte said, "I have Ms. Jones!" I screamed in relief as I noticed that I had her too!!! Emmaleigh and Sydney walked over and they had been assigned to Ms. Smith's homeroom, they didn't mind though because at least they had each other.

*Homeroom*

Charlotte and I took our seats in homeroom as Ms. Jones announced that today we could just talk and catch up with each other. This is why I love her so much, she is so chill! I mentioned to Charlotte about the exchange student rumor and she said," Yeah I heard that too!!! I hope it's true I would love to be friends with people from across the pond!!" She was always doing british accents which made me laugh until I cried everytime! They were so accurate!

*Two days later*

"School is boring already and it's only day three" I said to Charlotte as we got our homework out in homeroom. We heard the all too familiar beep signaling the morning announcements which said, "Good morning everyone! I hope you are adjusting well to your schedules and if you have any questions feel free to ask! Oh yeah and by the way we will be hosting five exchange this year four of the students are from England and one is from Ireland, they will be in school tomorrow. Please welcome them and be nice!" As the announcements ended Charlotte looked straight at me and said, "OH MY GOD! I can't wait to meet them!!!!" " Me either!!" I replied in excitement. I could not believe we were getting not just one but five exchange students!

*Lunch that day*

Charlotte and I met up with Sydney and Emmaleigh at our normal lunch table. As soon as we sat down we all began to talk excitedly about the exchange students that would be arriving tomorrow. We could not wait to meet some new people!

*Next morning*

The usual morning announcements played except at the end the principal said,"Charlotte James,Sydney Thomas, Maighlin Ross, and Emmaleigh Grace to the office please." We were so surprised to be called to the office, I mean we aren't really what you call trouble makers, we are more of the not necessarily goody two shoes but we were liked by teachers. We met up with Sydney and Emmaleigh in the hall and were trying to figure out why we were being called down. We walked into the office to find five hot guys standing with our principal. Our principal said to us,"Girls I know you are some of the most involved and helpful around the school, so I was wondering if you girls could show the boys around today?" I looked to the other girls and they were staring so bad so I answered the principal for all of us, "We would love too! Come with us quick to the library so we can see if our schedules match" I smiled as I spoke. I lead the boys to the library and then asked Charlotte, Emmaleigh, and Sydney if I could see them in the hallway. They all came out and we all were thinking the same thing,"OH MY GOD! THAT'S ONE DIRECTION!" In our country they are not known yet so it was like a secret my friends and I shared. I quicky told them what I thought we should do,"Okay, I think we should play it cool and act like we don't know who they are unless they ask us. If they don't ask then just pretend you don't because this is a big opportunity to get to know them." We all agreed and walked back to the library calmly. The boys all stood up as we walked in.

That's all for now :) I hope you like it! Let me know what you think! If there is an interest I will continue writing. My twitter is @bri0216 if you have anything you want to ask or say! :)