Chapter 2: First Impressions

Hey! :) What do you guys think so far? Leave a comment below! Well I won't write too much nonsense here's the chapter! Point of view switches so pay attention :D

Maighlin's POV

Harry came right up to me and gave his signature sweet smile and said,"Hi, I'm Harry Styles!" I went to shake his hand but he pulled me into a hug! My heart almost stopped, I could not believe it! We both pulled away and I said," I'm Maighlin Ross" blushing a little. Liam,Zayn,Louis,and Niall came and hugged me and told me their names and I told them mine as well.

Charlotte's POV

Right when we walked all the boys ran up to us to introduce themselves! Harry ran right up to Maighlin! She is totally in love with him! I was so busy watching them talk that I almost didn't notice Louis waiting to meet me! Ahhh! I turned to him and all I could say is, "Hi, I'm Charlotte." as I felt my cheeks fill with red. He said,"It's so nice to meet you, Charlotte, I'm Louis." as he pulled me into a hug. Did I mention that I'm totally in love with him...yeah I was freaking out inside! We pulled away and smiled at each other before the rest of the boys came to meet me.

Emmaleigh's POV

I was waiting to introduce myself to the boys as they had scattered towards my friends when I felt a tap on my shoulder......I turned around to find a blonde haired boy. "Hey! I'm Niall!" he said with a big smile! I said, "Hi, I'm Emmaleigh!" almost stuttering with nerves. Pulling me into a hug he said, " It's so nice to meet you!" I simply replied,"You too!" I couldn't think properly I mean you don't get to meet your celebrity crush everyday!

Sydney's POV

I went right up to Liam and said,"Hi, I'm Sydney!" He said,"Nice to meet you! I'm Liam!" he said while pulling me into a hug. My stomach instantly filled with butterflies! I could not believe he was one of the foreign exchange students!!! I kept my cool though I mean like Maighlin said it's an opportunity to get to know them better. I pulled away and went to to meet the rest of the boys.

Maighlin's POV

After everybody finished the introductions the bell rang signaling homeroom was over. Charlotte,Sydney,Emmaleigh and I all had Algebra next hour. Woo! NOT! I asked Harry if I could see his schedule,he handed it to me and I looked it over and turns out he has the same homeroom! He also has the same class schedule! The boys were juniors just like us I realized so we all had the same classes! "This is going to be a great junior year!" I thought to myself.

*Algebra class*

We got to algebra just before the bell rang. I sat in my assigned seat which sucked because I was basically alone in the back of the classroom. The teacher began to give the boys seats, of course she put Liam,Louis,Zayn,and Niall all on the other side of the classroom with the rest of the people...I was still alone in my row when she said,"Harry you can take a seat right next to Maighlin." I was so happy to finally have someone to talk to in class! And even better it's Harry Styles, my biggest celebrity crush!

Charlotte's POV

In alegebra the teacher put Liam,Louis,Zayn,and Niall all by Sydney,Emmaleigh, and I! Score! We were going to actually have fun in this class! Zayn sits right in front of me and luckily I sit next to Louis! Sydney sits right next to Liam and Emmaleigh was right next Niall!! We were so lucky!

*skip to lunch*

Maighlin's POV

After our morning classes we had lunch, since we usually had open spaces at our table we invited the boys to sit with us. They politely accepted. I got to lunch first so I made my way through the lunch line and proceeded to sit down and wait for the others. Charlotte, Sydney, and Emmaleigh were towards the back of the line. I got up to get a napkin and when I got back I heard someone say,"Mind if I sit by you?" It was Harry!! I said,"No, not at all" Everyone else was still in line so I decided to see how he was liking it here. He said,"I really like it here! Everyone is so nice here! Especially a certain beautiful girl who happens to be sitting in front me." I blushed instantly! I replied,"Thanks! And I'm glad you like it here!" I couldn't stop smiling! Emmaleigh then walked up and asked me,"Why you smiling so much?" I just laughed at her and said,"Oh nothing!" Everyone else came and sat down and we discussed morning classes and how they were liking it here.

*final bell just rang*

After school I was just about to walk home when someone grabbed my wrist and said,"Hey, could I walk you home?" I turned to find Harry holding my wrist. I said," Sure, where is your host family living?" He said,"I'm staying with the Johnsons, they live..well I don't know the address I will just show you if it's on the way" I agreed and we left the school. As we walked we talked about where he lives and he told me about his family. Still no mention of him being in a boyband, I think he wants to do some studying without the stress that comes with boybands. He asked me about my family and I told him all about them when he said,"This is my house!" I said," No way!! My house is one block away! It's the big white one!" "I guess we will be walking home together often" Harry said while winking. "I guess so!" I said smiling. "Walk to school with me in the morning then?" he asked. "Yeah sure, I will see you in the morning!" I said excitedly. I walked the block to my house and all I could think about was seeing Harry in the morning!

Sydney's POV

The bell rang and I could not wait to leave. I got my books from my locker and was just about to leave when I heard a group of people say,"Sydney wait up!" I turned to find Charlotte, Emmaleigh,Niall, Louis,Liam,and Zayn. They caught up to me and filled me in that they were staying with the Johnsons which lived across the street from Charlotte and two blocks from me! We all decided to walk home together..I tried to invite Maighlin but she had already disappeared from her locker. Now that i think about it Harry was gone too! Hmmmm....maybe they walked home together? We left the school and talked about our days until we got to Charlotte's house which Emmaleigh was going there to hang out. We said our goodbyes and Zayn, Liam,and I started walking again and then realized Louis had run back to give Charlotte a hug and so did Niall to hug Emmaleigh! Cute! We reached the Johnson's house and I was saying bye to the boys as they walked up the sidewalk when Liam said," I'll walk you home if that's alright?" I said,"Yeah that would be sweet" with a shy smile. We talked about our day until we stopped in front of my house and he said,"Thanks for showing me around today,it's super nice of you!" I said,"No problem!" He was about to leave but then he said,"One more thing? Can I have a hug?" I said, " Of course!" leaping into his arms. We pulled away and both said our goodbyes and see you tomorrows. I walked into my house and could not believe I am friends with Liam Payne!

No POV

The next few days are just boring going to school stuff so we will skip until friday! :) The girls and the boys are all getting to be good friends now!

*Friday morning before class starts*

Emmaleigh's POV

I ran up to Charlotte, Sydney, and Maighlin as soon as I got to school, I had a great idea of what we could do tonight! I reached them and said,"Hey! You know what we should do tonight?" They all asked what and I said,"Extreme Bowling!! We can invite the boys! It will be so fun!" They loved the idea and decided we would ask the boys at lunch.

*Lunch time*

We all sat at our usual table and I waited for everyone to sit down before practically yelling,"We are going extreme bowling tonight! You guys want to come?" They all excitedly agreed! We decided that Maighlin and Sydney each take their cars and we would leave at 8.

So what do you guys think so far?? What will happen when they go bowling? Leave a comment below :)