Chapter 4: Friendships Grow

New character!!!! Hope you guys enjoy!!! :D

Alyssa Campbell - Shy,smart,nice girl with long black wavy hair and green eyes. She is very quiet but is one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet.

Maighlin's POV

Harry just asked me out. Oh my god say something! I was at a loss for words! I managed to get out,"I would love too!" After choking on my words for almost two minutes. "Perfect!" Harry replied. "I'll pick you up at 7? Since you know you can't drive in America" I joked. He agreed and the date was set. I walked inside and could not stop smiling. I was thinking about what I was going to wear and just everything remembered I was picking up my cousin Alyssa tomorrow!! Alyssa is my cousin from Florida and we are so close, she could be sister. Her father is in the military and he has been called out for work, her mom died when she was just a baby so she often stays with us. This time its different though she is transfering to my school and will be living with me for the year. I was so excited to see her and go on my date with Harry!

Harry's POV

She said yes! I was so nervous! We are going to see Titanic 3D tomorrow at 7! I can't wait! But for now I need to go to sleep, I mean its already midnight! I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text message, it read,"Goodnight beautiful! Can't wait for tomorrow! ;) xx" She sent back,"Me either :)"

*Next morning around 8 am*

Sydney's POV

l woke up and sent a text to Maighlin that read,"Hey girl! We should go on a road trip!" She sent back,"Funny you said that I have to pick Alyssa up in Ashland!" What a coincidence! I sent back,"Well maybe a couple of us could go? Like Zayn,Liam,Harry,you and I!" She thought the idea was great! We were taking her car at 10. I texted Liam to ask him if he wanted to come and the time we would leave and he said he would be ready by then!

Maighlin's POV

I woke up to two texts,one from Sydney,"Hey girl! We should go on a road trip!" and one from Harry,"Morning beautiful :) xx" I replied to Sydney and told her about picking up Alyssa, she suggested inviting Liam and Harry. I thought it was a great idea. I replied to Harry,"Morning handsome :) Want to go on a short road trip today?" He replied with,"I would love to! What time?" I told him I would be picking Sydney,Liam,Zayn, and him up at 10. I told Zayn the plans as well and he was down for the trip too. I put my phone on my bed and went to shower and get ready for the day.

*Leaving to pick up Alyssa*

I picked up Zayn,Liam,Harry,and Sydney and we were ready to go! Ashland is only an hour away so the drive isn't so bad. We all just talked about the types of movies and music we enjoy.....we had to improvise a little due to the fact that our favorite band was the band they are in. We started to get into the outskirts of Ashland when Alyssa texted me,"My plane just landed I'm in arrivals!" I had Sydney reply to her with,"We will be there in 5 min! :) Can't wait to see you!"

Alyssa's POV

I was waiting in the airport and I looked around for Maighlin when I saw her and she had Sydney with her and......3 members of One Direction? Maiglin saw my face light up and she ran over to me and quickly informed me that they do not know we know about their band and I should keep it that way for now. I understood and kept my cool. Sydney then ran up to me and pulled me into a big hug. Maighlin then started the introductions,"Harry, Zayn,and Liam, this is my cousin Alyssa! She is from Florida and will be moving in with me for the school year!" They all said hi and nice to meet you and one at a time pulled me in for a hug.

Zayn's POV

We walked into the airport and Maighlin took off towards a girl with black wavy hair, which I assumed was Alyssa. We got closer and I saw Alyssa and let me just say she is stunning! She has sparkly green eyes and her hair is shiny,black,and wavy. I have never felt this way when first seeing someone. Maighlin introduced us and I hugged her. She seemed like she is very quiet and nice. Just like me.