Chapter 21: Winterfest Ball

What's everyone think so far? No one is commenting. :/ I don't know if you like it if you don't let me know. Well here is the next chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maighlin's POV

I woke up around 8:30. Everyone was still sleeping so I went to get ready in the locker room. I have a hair appointment at 10:00 so I should probably wake everyone up and get the jobs for decorating sorted out.  I finished getting ready and went upstairs. No one was awake yet. I went and put my bag back where I had it earlier and was about to wake everyone when someone tapped on my shoulder. They scared me half to death. I turned around to find Harry. He told me to come with him so I did. He told me to close my eyes and I did. He lead me down the hallway I assume. He told me to open my eyes and my locker was decorated like a present with a big bow on it and a tag that read, "Happy Birthday! Open me for your present! Love, Harry xx" I opened it to find a little black box inside. I opened it and there was a silver ring with my birthstone on it, Amethyst.  ( Maighlin's ring http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48494947) It was also engraved with, Happy Birthday!, on the inside. 

"I love it! Thank you Harry! You spoil me too much!" I said.

"You deserve it, I love you." Harry replied. 

"I love you too." I said smiling.

"Shall we put it on?" he asked.

"Of course!" I said as he slipped it on my right hand. 

"Let's go wake everyone up now." he said.

"Good idea. I have to leave in an hour to get my hair done." I replied.

We woke everyone up and assigned jobs to everyone. I was in charge of lights and the trees. (A/N see side for the theme.) By the time everyone had gotten started I had to leave.  Alyssa, Emmaleigh, and I headed off to get our hair done. I was getting my hair put into a curly updo. 

*2 hours later*

After our hair was done we went back to help decorate. There wasn't much to do since there were so many people helping. We did odd jobs until about 3:00. We were then allowed to go home and finish getting ready.  I went home and ate a little dinner before getting ready. I did my makeup at 6:00. It was like a white and silver smokey eye. Finally at 7:00 it was time to put my dress on.  I love it. I found it when I was just browsing online. It was on sale so I knew I needed to get it. 

Alyssa and I put our dresses on and my mom took tons of pictures of us.  Soon Harry and Zayn were at the door. They came in and my mom took more pictures. We finally left the house for the Winterfest ball. 

We got there and the rest of the girls and guys were waiting for us. The girls are looking stunning. I love all their dresses. 

(Maighlin's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48500165)

(Sydney's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48501374)

(Charlotte's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48501786)

(Alyssa's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/alyssas_outfit/set?id=48501022)

(Emmaleigh's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48502086)

The guys are looking nice as well. The gym looked amazing, the lights were twinkling, the glitter we put everywhere was sparkling. It was breathtaking.   We found two tables and put them together so we could all sit together. More and more people were arriving and the D.J. started the music.  Being the crazy girls we are we hit the dance floor immediately.  After the first dance we were told to vote for Winterfest royalty.