Chapter 6: Homecoming Dresses

I really have nothing to say so here is the chapter :)

No POV

The rest of the week was pretty busy. The girls had cheerleading practice every night. When they weren't busy with that they were busy with homework. They still haven't gotten their dresses yet. You know what that means? Shopping! Yes so now it is saturday morning and the girls are about to leave for a day of shopping.

Maighlin's POV

To make sure we would have a full day of shopping we all slept at Charlotte's. We were up by 8 a.m.  All five of us piled in the car for the 2 hour drive to the place we heard had like 10 dress stores and a mall. We finally reached the strip of stores we were starting with around 10:15. We parked halfway between all the stores and began at the end of the block. The first store we found was nice but all the dresses were pretty slutty..we aren't going for that look. The next store we found was more of a prom store. We went to about 4 more stores with no luck. Then we came to Glitz. We walked in and they had so many dresses of all different lengths,different colors and styles. We all split up after deciding to meet at the dressing rooms in 20 min. I found 5 short dresses I thought i might like. They all had their own personalities that's what I liked. I began to walk to the dressing rooms with my five dresses even though there was still 5 minutes left.

Charlotte's POV

I found my dresses to try on and headed for the dressing rooms. Maighlin was already there getting a room set up. The rest of the girls were making their way over. We decided we would have a little fashion show to help each other pick a dress. 

Sydney's POV

We all came out one by one in our first dresses. We exchanged looks and none of us really liked our first pick. Next. I put on my second dress and instantly knew this was the one. It was unique and bold which is just what I wanted. (Picture will be added. Green one)

Emmaleigh's POV

I only had three dresses to try on so after Sydney found hers I tried my last one and fell in love. It was gold and very sparkly. (Picture will be added. Gold one.)

Alyssa's POV

The first dress I tried on I loved. That was easy. It's perfect,its not too poofy but not too tight. I noticed Maighlin wasn't having such luck. I decided to go and pick one out for her to try. I found a dress that was perfect for her,I hope she loves it. (Picture will be added.)

Maighlin's POV

I tried all 5 of my dresses on and they all looked awful. I was about to give up when Alyssa knocked on my door and said,"Here try this one on." I put it on and I felt amazing! It was beautiful! I came out and showed everyone and they loved it! I hugged Alyssa and thanked her. (Picture will be added)

Charlotte's POV

I tried on about 4 dresses before I went back out to look and then I saw it. It was gorgeous. I tried it on and showed the girls they loved it too! I can't wait to wear it on Saturday! (Picture will be added)

Maighlin's POV

We paid for our dresses and walked back to the car. We were now headed to the mall. We had to find shoes.  We went to deb to look. They have so many different pairs oh my gosh! All of us found a perfect pair to match our dresses. (Pictures of shoes by each dress) Since we finished all of our shopping by 1, we decided to go have lunch. We went to Olive Garden. They have the best food. We had a great time,talking about homecoming and how fun its going to be.

Sydney's POV

After lunch we decided to head home. I drove us home and we were all exhausted. I dropped all the girls off at their houses and was ready to go straight to bed. I was hanging my dress up and put my shoes away when I got a text,"Hey I know you had a long day shopping but would you want to come over and watch a movie?" It was from Liam. I hadn't hung out with him in like 4 days. I replied,"I would love too :) Be over in a sec." I walked over to his house. He let me in and we went to his room to watch a movie. His room is like a mini appartment! It has a huge flat screen tv too! He chose Toy Story 3. I love that movie! I love all the Toy Story movies,and so does he. Halfway through the movie I must have fallen asleep,because I woke up on Liam's chest as the credits rolled. "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked. "I knew you were tired. Plus you looked so peaceful" he replied. "Well thanks. Sorry I slept through the movie." I said. "It's fine,I still got to spend time with you." he said with a smile. It was now 10 and I had to be home. I gave Liam a goodbye kiss and walked home. As soon as I got home I went straight to bed. 

Emmaleigh's POV

I slept the whole way home so I was no longer tired. I didn't want to sit at home and do nothing so I asked Charlotte if she wanted to come over and have a movie night. She was up for it. She said she would drive over in about 10 min. We had a Harry Potter marathon starting with number one. We love these movies and can never get sick of them. We tried to stay awake but we fell asleep during the fourth one.

Maighlin's POV

Alyssa and I decided to catch up on some homework that we had put off. Since we helped each other we got it done in under an hour. Then we put on a random movie. We were watching and then Alyssa turned to me and said,"When do you think Zayn will ask me to be his girlfriend?" "Maybe he is waiting for the right time,or maybe he wants it too be special." I replied. "I just am kind of getting anxious since all of you have paired off. You know?" "I know what you mean,he will ask soon don't worry." I reassured her. We went to bed after that.

No POV

You can probably guess who each of the girls are taking to the dance as their dates,but if you didn't here they are:

Alyssa and Zayn

Maighlin and Harry

Sydney and Liam

Emmaleigh and Niall

Charlotte and Louis

Sunday was mostly preparing for the week. It was boring.

Sorry this was mostly a filler chapter. No big events just the girls getting their dresses. Next chapter is the week :) Hope you enjoyed. Link for their dresses and shoes is on the side :)