Chapter 17: Snowball Fight!

Wow almost to 1000 reads! Thanks guys! :) Thanks to all the recent fans as well! This ones dedicated to all my lovely readers! :) Love you guys! Here's the chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------

Maighlin's POV

We woke up to 3 feet of snow outside. Perfect snowball fight kind too.  I woke the rest up and found the power had returned.  I told them all to get up and get ready for a snowball fight!

After about an hour everyone was awake and ready for our fight.  We picked teams. Harry,Sydney,Louis, Niall, and Alyssa. Charlotte, Emmaleigh,Zayn, Liam and I on the other.  We made our way out of the house and laid out the rules:

1. You get 3 lives. 1 life is used when hit 3 times.

2. You must stay behind your fort line.

3. No face shots.

4. Last team with members alive wins.

5. Have fun!

We decided to take 20 minutes to build a fort and prepare for the fight. Our fort was looking great! It was high and the wall was very sturdy. Emmaleigh and I started making plenty of snowballs.

Our twenty minutes was up. We had a great fort and about 50 snowballs. 

"READY! SET! GO!" Louis yelled.

Let the games begin I thought.  Emmaleigh and I handed snowballs to Charlotte, Zayn, and Liam. We grabbed some ourselves and began to throw them. Nice! My first snowball hit Sydney on the arm. 

Snowballs were flying everywhere. I have 1 life left now. Zayn and Charlotte are out so far on my team.  Louis, Alyssa, and Sydney are out on the other team. The fight continued and I took aim and hit Harry in the stomach. His lives are gone now. Now all we have is Niall.  He was quick though. I turned around to walk away when I was hit. 2 more times and I'm out. Liam and Emmaleigh were trying to get Niall. All of a sudden I saw Emmaleigh fake a dramatic death. She's out. l made five more snowballs and threw one after the other at Niall.  3 of them hit him. He's out!

"WE WIN!" I announced. I high fived my team members. 

The snowball fight lasted about 2 hours.  I was starting to get hungry. We all returned to the house to make lunch when we noticed that there was barely any food.  Liam decided that we needed to do some grocery shopping. Since we don't all need to go Harry, Sydney, Liam and I went to Walmart for groceries. We also needed party supplies for the night! It's New Year's Eve!

*two hours later*

We bought all the necessary groceries for the house and returned. We unloaded the car and put the food away.  We all made sandwiches for lunch since no one felt like cooking. 

All of us girls decided to go home and change as we were attending a party tonight! The boys decided to host a party inviting all our friends from school.  The party starts at 9! It's only 7 now but we have to look perfect for tonight so we best get started now! Can't wait!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short! Don't hate me! I will try to write a long chapter tomorrow! The party! Thanks for reading! :) Vote, comment, and fan!

-Brianna xx