Chapter 5: Things blossom

I don't have much to say so why not get straight to the chapter :)

Stil Alyssa's POV

I walked over to the Johnson's and knocked on the door. Zayn answered and said we could study in the basement where it was quiet. The Johnson house is very large,it has a huge living room and 4 bedrooms on the first floor. The second floor has 2 more bedrooms.  The basement is like an apartment itself,there are 2 more bedrooms down there. I took my books out of backpack and put them on the table. Zayn went to get his books from his room. We both sat down and began working on our assignments. I am not very good at math so I struggled a little but Zayn helped me when he could.  We finally finished all of our assignments at 5. We packed up our books and just before we were going to head upstairs Zayn said,"Would you want to go and get something to eat?" I noticed that I was kind of hungry. "Yeah that would be great" I said with a smile.

Zayn's POV

We decided to eat at Club 28,a small restaurant in town. We walked because it wasn't too far and it was nice out.  We both got chicken strip baskets. Talk with her just seems to flow so smoothly with her like nothing matters.  We talked and ate for about an hour until the waitress brought the bill. Alyssa went to get her wallet out but I told her,"A girl never pays on the first date." I winked at her and she blushed a little.

Alyssa's POV

Zayn and I ate at Club 28,I love their food! Ever since I had been coming here to stay with Maighlin we would eat here all the time. We ate and talked for an hour and when the bill came Zayn told me that a girl never pays on the first date! I'm really starting to like him. He paid the bill and we started our walk back home. He walked me to Maighlin's and then said,"I had a lot of fun tonight." "I had a lot of fun too. Thank you for dinner and helping me with my math." I replied "Can't wait to see you tomorrow." he said while giving a sweet grin. "Can't wait to see you either." I smiled back.  I walked inside to find Maighlin waiting to tell me all about my night. We went up to our room and watched some t.v. while I spilled all the details of my night. I could tell this was going to be a great year. It was going on 10 when we finished talking,so we decided to go to bed so we weren't tired for school.

No POV

The next couple days were busy for everyone. Teachers piled on the homework and no one had time for anything but that. A much need friday rolled in and big plans were in store.

*Friday night.*

Maighlin's POV

I had heard that there was a new club opening about a half an hour away that was for people under 18.  I thought that would be a great thing for all of us since we had such a busy week.  I sent a group text to Sydney,Charlotte,Emmaleigh,Harry,Liam,Zayn,Louis,and Niall. "Hey! New club just opened near us! Want to go? There is karaoke,a DJ,and it would be great to go have fun and get our mind off school." Everybody agreed and we decided we would leave at 7. Sydney, Charlotte, and Emmaleigh came over to get ready. Sydney wore a short sparkly pink dress, with black peeptoe heels. Charlotte wore a strapless dark blue dress that reached just above her knees, with white stilettos. Emmaleigh wore a short form fitting purple metallic dress with silver heels.  I wore a short strapless dress that was a light blue with sequins and gold sparkly heels. We finished getting ready by 6:45, perfect.  Sydney and I both drove again. I took Alyssa,Emmaleigh,Niall,Zayn,and Harry. Sydney took Charlotte,Liam,and Louis.  The drive was not bad at all but we were all so excited to get there that it was dragging on. The radio was going very quietly in the background when one of my favorite songs came on, Starships! I cranked the radio and we all sang along! We got to to the club just after dark. We walked in and the club was already packed. It was so amazing. There was a dance floor straight ahead with a stage at the end,(i assumed for karaoke). There was a second floor where you can just sit and hang out. This was a great idea to keep teenagers occupied. I mean the drinking age is 21 here so we have to find something else to do. I myself am not a drinker anyway,but this was still a great idea. We all went to the bar and got ourselves some mocktails. The bar was really cool too,they had all different drinks that were similar to alcoholic ones but were just different combinations of pop and other juice. I got a kitty cocktail, childish I know but you can't beat sprite and cherry juice. Everyone decided that we wanted to sit down and drink for a bit before hitting the dance floor.  We headed for the second floor and found a lounge area big enough for all of us. We were all talking and laughing when an announcement came over the speaker,*Karaoke will start in 10 min! So sign up quick!*