Chaper 31:

I can't believe how many reads this story has....I can't thank you all enough :) But I really wish you guys would leave me a comment, I mean when I read other people's stories I always leave a comment. So please do. It gives me motivation to update faster. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmaleigh's POV

I followed the path to the gazebo where Niall was waiting with a table for two beautifully set up for dinner.  I walked down the path and when I reached it Niall stood up and gave me one of those amazing smiles.

"You look gorgeous!" He said.

"This is all so sweet!" I said.

"Anything for the best girlfriend in the world!" Niall replied.

I began to blush. He pulled out my chair for me to sit down and we proceeded to eat the lovely dinner he prepared.  We chatted and just enjoyed being with each other while we ate. After we finished eating Niall asked me to take a walk. We walked for a few minutes until he stopped and pulled out a small blue box with a bow on it. He handed it to me and told me to open it. He watched as I untied the bow and took off the top. Inside there was gold heart necklace. It was beautiful. 

"Thank you so much! This is the best birthday ever!" I said while hugging him.

"You deserve it. Happy Birthday!" he replied.

"Will you put the necklace on me?" I asked. Niall nodded and then he carefully placed the necklace around my neck. It's just so beautiful.  We walked back to the campsite hand in hand. This has been one of the best days of my life. Thanks to all my friends.

------------

No POV

The next day was very boring as they had to pack to go home and go back to school.  Everyone was dreading it but they had prom to look forward to planning.

*back to school*

Maighlin's POV

After an amazing spring break of camping, school was the last thing I wanted to be doing.

"All Junior class members please report to the library for a class meeting." the secretary announced.

I grabbed my books and prepared to get this prom going.  I met up with Charlotte in the hall on the way to the library. 

*after the meeting*

The meeting went very well and we picked a date, theme, and discussed a venue. We already have most of the money as we started fundraising early last year.  I was so excited. I have been dreaming of prom ever since I was a little girl.

*next evening*

Text convo-

Harry  -  Hey meet me outside your house in 5 minutes? :) xx

Maighlin - Yeah be right out <3 xx

I threw on a coat since it was a little chilly and made my way outside to meet Harry.

"Hey!" I said while giving him a quick peck and a hug.

"I have to show you something." he said.

"Ok, where?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. Put this on and we will drive there." He said while handing me a blindfold.

I had no idea where we were going. The drive was fairly short and Harry helped me out of the car and lead me to where he wanted me.

"Okay, take the blindfold off." Harry announced.

I took the blindfold off to find a bunch of candles that spelled out, "PROM?"

I turned back towards Harry and ran into his arms while repeating yes as many times as I could.

"I'm glad you accept." he replied with his classic grin.

--------------------------------

The next day I signed Harry and I up for prom. I found that Alyssa, Charlotte, Emmaleigh, Sydney, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis had all signed up as well. Prom is going to be a blast.

*1 month later*

I can't believe prom is in two days. Today we are decorating the gym so we don't have to on Saturday. Tomorrow is a half day so all of us girls are going out last minute shopping and to get manicures. Prom is here and I feel like just yesterday it was my first day of Junior year.

*Prom day*

My nails are looking great! I got a french manicure with pink accents to match my dress. I'm off to get my hair done now. I have a long day. After my hair is done I have to get my dress on and go to 3 different places for pictures. After pictures it's dinner time.

*text convo*

Harry - Can't wait to see you tonight! ;) xx

Maighlin - Can't wait to see you either :) xxxx

Harry - Pick you up at 2 for pictures?

Maighlin - Sounds great! :)

*end convo*

My hair is finished up and now to put on my makeup and dress.

*1:55 p.m*

The limo we all pitched in to get pulls up outside my house signaling it's time to go. I grab my little clutch filled with the things I need for tonight. Harry gets out and puts my corsage on. Zayn does the same for Alyssa.  My parents take as many pictures as they can before we have to go and pick up everyone else.  We make the necessary stops before everyone is in the limo and we are off to Black River Harbor for pictures. The photographer meets us there. After pictures are done there we have to go to the park for class prom pictures for the school. Finally we make our way to the Bell Chalet for dinner.  I had pasta which was delicious. We all pile back into the limo and we are on our way to our Junior prom. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! :) If you guys want I will make outfits again of the girls' dresses just let me know! Leave a comment, fan, and vote! Love you alll!!!

-Brianna xx