Chapter 25

Thank you to all you dedicated readers! I guess I will just have to watch the reads instead of the comments....Here's the chapter! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maighlin's POV

My phone began to blow up with mentions. Some of them saying to stay away from Harry. Some asking who I was. Some even saying that I don't deserve to be even friends with him. Since my icon is me some of the tweets were saying that I was not pretty enough and that I should get a makeover.  I was crushed. I felt tears starting in my eyes.  Harry looked up to find water at the brim of my eyes. 

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.  I handed him my phone and watched him scroll through my mentions.  His face went from sad to angry. He gave me my phone back and began typing aggressively.  I recieved another mention from Harry: *@Harry_Styles: I can't believe that you guys can call yourselves fans. Stop the hate on @Maighlin0216. She is my friend and you should respect that. She does not deserve any of this hate. 

I turned off twitter mobile notifications and gave Harry a small smile. He pulled me in for a hug and told me that everyone is just jealous. He always knows how to make me feel better.  Harry turned off his laptop and we went downstairs to see what the rest of the boys were up to.  Louis and Liam were in the basement playing video games.  Harry and I joined in.  I was horrible at this game. We were playing Call of Duty.  I can't play to save my life but I tried.  It was fun and Harry was on my team so we didn't lose too bad.  We switched to playing wii. We put in Mario Kart and began racing. I am good at this game so I was in first place and beat all the boys.  We played for a few hours and then we all made lunch.   

No POV

The next few weeks flew by. Alyssa's birthday is coming up. Everyone is planning a big surprise party for her. She thinks the girls are just getting together for a sleep over. 

Maighlin's POV

It's only a few days until Alyssa's 17th birthday. We planned a huge party for her. It's going to be at the pavillion across the lake. It's been unusually warm lately.That's good though. We booked the pavillion for March 11th at 8:00. Her birthday fell on a perfect saturday. Today is Wednesday and we still have to get a cake and decorations.  We even hired a D.J.! The theme is Techno.  She is going to love it. We invited everyone in our class and a select few from the seniors,sophomores and freshmen.  There were about 100 people attending. I can't wait to see the surprised look on her face!

Alyssa's POV

It's my birthday this weekend and the girls and I are having a sleepover to celebrate. It should be really fun. I mean we always have fun together.  I can't wait!

*Friday*

Maighlin's POV

We told Alyssa that we were going dress shopping for fun just to try on dresses.   Little does she know that these are for her party! Sneaky we are! I can't wait to try on a bunch of dresses.  We are going to see which one she likes then pitch in and buy it for her on Saturday. We arrive at the dress shop and immediately grab as many dresses as we can and all find a dressing room. Time for a mini fashion show! We all put on a dress and came out and showed each other. I love this! Trying on dresses and just having fun with my friends!

Alyssa's POV

We were all trying on dresses and showing them off. I put the next one on and fell in love. Too bad this is just for fun.  I came out and showed the girls. They loved it too. I told them that if this is here next time I'm buying it totally.

Maighlin's POV

Finally found the dress Alyssa is getting! Can't wait for her to wear it tomorrow! I found a dress as well. It's just a simple sequin dress but it's so cute! I can't wait until tomorrow!

*next morning*

We were checking things off our checklist. It is 8:00 a.m and Alyssa's party is tonight. The cake is ordered. The d.j. is booked. The pavillion is booked. Decorations were bought. Dresses are chosen, now off to buy them.  We got Alyssa's gift wrapped.  We headed out to start decorating the pavillion.   (Alyssa's Party stuff - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48964087)

Zayn's POV

My job in the surprise is to take Alyssa out all day so everyone can decorate. I picked her up and gave a her a quick kiss.

"Happy Birthday!" I yelled.

"Thanks!" she replied while blushing. 

 I chose to take her to lunch and a movie.  She has been dying to see The Lucky One. We had a quick lunch and headed for the movie. She balled her eyes out the whole time. I have to admit it was a sad movie. I teared up a bit.  It's about 6:30 and Maighlin just text me to tell me that Alyssa can come home now to get ready.

Alyssa's POV

It seems as if Zayn is hiding something. He was texting someone all day and when I asked who it was he said oh it's no one.  He dropped me off after the movie and told me that Maighlin had a surprise for me.   I made my way up to Maighlin and I's room. All 4 girls were waiting for me. They all had makeup and hair tools in their hands.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We have a surprise for you!" they all replied at once. 

"What kind of surprise?" I asked.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" Maighlin replied.

The girls sat me down and began doing my makeup and hair. They finished and it looked beautiful. I was confused though because it was just supposed to be a sleep over.  They then handed me a box wrapped in pink wrapping paper and a silver bow. I opened it to find the amazing dress that I loved at the store yesterday. I was so happy. I have the best friends in the world.

"Thank you so much!" I said. 

"You're welcome! You deserve it! Now put it on!" Emmaleigh replied. 

"Why? We aren't going anywhere worthy of this dress tonight." I said.

"Yeah we are! Just put it on and oh we got these shoes to match!" Charlotte said.

Even though I was a little confused I changed into my dress as the other girls changed as well. They must have all got new dresses. They then put a blindfold on me and took me out to the car. We start driving but I have no clue where we are going.  All of a sudden I was being escorted out of my car and the blindfold was removed. I looked to find all of my friends dressed up at the pavillion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Hope you guys enjoy! :)

-Brianna xx