Chapter 16: Tubing is fun!

Hey!!! I just wanted to say I absolutely love writing these for you guys! Thanks for reading! :) Here's the next chapter!

----------------------------------------------------

*Next morning*

Maiglin's POV

I woke up feeling 100% better. I had a sudden thought. I really want to go tubing! I haven't gone in years! I used to go all the time. I quickly texted Charlotte to see if she wanted to go. She was thrilled we each texted the rest and our day was planned. I quickly got all my snow gear out and got ready for a great day. 

We took two cars just like we always do and made our way to Mt. Zion.  When we got there we got our tickets and then headed for the hills.  We all grabbed a tube and got on the the thing that brings you up.  Once we got to the top I ran to the steepest one and challenged Charlotte to a race. Just like old times.  We both took off and we were neck and neck until I picked up a little more speed then her. I won!  We turned to see Harry and Louis racing. Louis was winning. The rest decided to go down in a big clump.  We got back on the lift and headed up.

We continued going up and down the hill many times. Racing each other and just having a blast.  This time we decided to all hold onto each others tubes.  We went down the middle one. I was in front along with Emmaleigh, Harry, and Sydney.  We pushed off and started to pick up speed really fast. We got to the area where you are supposed to slow down but we weren't slowing.  We were headed straight up to stop hill and right over it! Harry, Sydney, Emmaleigh, and I went right over the edge into the parking lot on the other side! I was so scared but afterwards it was so fun! We got our tubes and headed back up the hill.  We didn't go down in a big clump like that anymore. Lesson learned.

After our 2 hours was up we were all freezing and tired.  We headed back to the lodge for lunch as it was already 1:15.  I ordered a slice of pizza and a hot chocolate. I took a sip, instantly regretting it as I burnt the whole inside of my mouth. Oww! We found a table big enough for all of us and sat and ate our lunch. We talked about how much fun we had. 

We left the hill around 2:20. We all still wanted to hang out so we decided to go swimming at a nearby public pool. We ran home and grabbed swim suits, goggles, and towels. 

I love this pool. It has one end that is 4 ft. and the other is 10ft.  Every time I come here I try to touch the bottom but never can.  I was the first out of the changing rooms. I dropped my stuff on a table and took my flip flops off.  I couldn't wait to get in so I just jumped right in the deep end.  The rest of the girls came out. There was still no sign of the boys. And guys say girls take forever to get ready.  I was swimming towards the shallow end to talk to the girls when all of a sudden the boys ran out and each grabbed a girl. Zayn decided to just take a seat at the table for now. All of the girls were pushed in and the look on their face was priceless.  They screamed as they hit the water.  I just laughed and gave the guys a thumbs up. I swam back to the deep end. I turned around to find Harry jumping in and splashing me. 

We all swam for about an hour before deciding to hit the hot tub.  The jets felt amazing after everything we had done today. I was so relaxed.  Yet another great day on break. 

We got out of the pool around 5:45. We all returned to the locker rooms to shower and change. 

*half hour later*

We all finished and left the pool.  The boys invited us over to hang out.  The Johnson had rented a cottage at some ski hill and would be gone for the next 3 days. 

I went back to my house briefly to change into some sweats and a nice warm sweatshirt.  I mean it is like 10 degrees outside.  Alyssa changed into comfy clothes as well. We all met back up at the Johnsons and it was starting to snow like crazy. I checked my weather app on my Iphone. We were right in the center of a huge blizzard, great. I parked the car and went inside.  We went to the basement as there were enough couches for all of us down there.  We hooked up the wii and played like 8 songs on Rock Band. We started playing Just Dance and were really into it when all of a sudden all the power went out.  It was pitch black in the house.  All we could hear was the wind whistling outside.  I heard someone leave the room. I didn't know who it was until Liam returned with flashlights and candles.  We lit about 5 candles and put them everywhere to dimly light the room.  The boys suggested we just stay here so we don't have to drive even though we don't live far.  We all called our parents to tell them.  After that we all went around the house collecting pillows,blankets and sleeping bags.  We decided to make this fun. We moved all the furniture and put all the blankets down to make one big bed.  We all sat down and since there was no power we decided to play would you rather.  I was first. "Charlotte, would you rather be superman or batman?" She sat thinking while Louis screamed,"SUPERMAN!" and Liam was insisting she pick batman. "Superman." she said.  "Yes!" Louis said.  Charlotte was next.  "Emmaleigh, would you rather live alone in a beautiful mansion or live in a shed with someone you love?" "Shed, definitely!" Emmaleigh replied giving Niall a wink.  "Zayn, would you rather have an extra toe or two extra fingers?" Emmaleigh asked while giggling.  "Toe."  he replied.

We played would you rather for a while. We all started getting tired and climbed into our sleeping bags and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! :) What did you think? Leave a comment below. Vote and fan as well :)