Chapter 10: Big Surprise

Hope you guys are enjoying :) I only know of 6 people that are for sure reading....the reads say otherwise..Comment please? You're feedback will help me.

Maighlin's POV

I have been thinking about lying to Harry lately. I should tell him about me knowing about his band. I texted him saying we needed to talk. He told me to come over so I drove over. I knocked on the door and Liam let me in. He told me that Harry was in his room. I walked in and he told me to take a seat on the bed. I sat next to him and began,"I need to tell you something...."

"I need to tell you something too..." he said.

"I'll go first. I know about you and the boys being One Direction. I have for a while,even before you got here. I didn't want to get to know you as a fan. I wanted to know you as a person you met." I spilled out.

"You do?? That's great! That's what I was going to tell you! I couldn't keep it in any longer." he said.

I breathed a sigh of relief and said,"I'm so glad you're not mad."

"Why would I be mad?" he asked.

" I'm not sure."

"Good thing I'm not then. One more thing... The boys and I are going home for the holidays."

"I will miss you! But you guys should spend it with your family." I replied.

"You didn't let me finish! I want you to come.." he said with the puppy look.

"I would love to but I'm not so sure about my mom liking it."

"Well call her! Oh yeah the other boys told the girls about us but I'm guessing they already knew. But they are inviting them as well...I don't know any of their responses yet though."he said.

"Great!" i said. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called my mom.

*Phone conversation*

Mom?

Yeah?

I have to ask you something but don't freak out.

Okay go for it.

Can I go to the U.K. with Harry for the holidays?

Ummmm....That's a lot to ask.

Mom you know how responsible I have always been and always will be.

I guess you're right. You can go but how are you affording this?

I have a savings account that I kind of didn't tell you about for about 3 years....

Oh wow well at least you do because otherwise it would be no trip for you.

I guess so, well thanks mom! I think we leave tomorrow night! I love you

Love you too honey!

bye

bye

*end phone convo*

"I'm guessing she said yes?" Harry asked watching me jump for joy.

"Yeah!" I screamed. I gave Harry a quick kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the offer. 

"We leave tomorrow night at 8. Oh yeah and we are paying for you tickets so don't worry about it." he said.

"Thank you so much!" I said gratefully.

 I now have to find out if the other girls are coming so I sent a group text,"You girls coming to the U.K.?" 5 minutes later I had recieved a text from each of them:

Alyssa

"Yeah! You're mom said since you're going I can go to!"

Sydney

"It took a lot of convincing but my parents said yes!"

Charlotte

"I am indeed! My parents think its great that we can go see another country!"

Emmaleigh

"Darn right! I had to beg but I'm in!"

I quickly replied to each of them and then told Harry I was leaving to go pack. He gave me a quick hug and kiss and I left.

*saturday 12:00 p.m.*

I had finished packing for my two week trip to the U.K. We all decided to go out to lunch. We met at the restaurant and we all just talked about what we were going to do and how fun it was going to be. Personally I can't wait to go sight seeing and go shopping. We were all so excited. We finished lunch around 1:30. We had about 4 hours until we would have to leave for the airport. We decided to go back to the boys' house and watch a movie or two.

*5:30 p.m leaving for the airport.*

My mom borrowed her friends van and us girls rode with her to the airport. The boys rode with their host parents. We arrived at the Ashland airport that we had picked up Alyssa at.(\A/N not a real airport, completely made it up (: /) We had about an hour and 15 min. to take off. We got to security and said our goodbyes to my mom. We boarded the plane and I sat next to Harry of course. We had a long flight to London. 8 hours. They played a movie and hour into the flight but I fell asleep in the first 5 min. on Harry's shoulder. I woke up to find mostly everyone sleeping. I checked the time and it was midnight. The flight was halfway over. I went back to bed.

*plane is landing*

We landed but could not leave the plane yet. Security had called Liam and told him that there were so many fans at the airport that it was not safe for any of them to leave through the normal doors. We had to be escorted out a back door. Harry tweeted to let the fans know,"Sorry guys we couldn't stop. It wasn't safe for you or us. Don't worry we will be seeing you!"  We shuffled into two black vans. Harry, Zayn, Alyssa, Emmaleigh, Niall, and I in one. Sydney, Liam, Louis, and Charlotte in the other. We traveled to the boys apartment complex. There were about 15 fans waiting there.Security took us girls in so they could quick sign some autographs and take some pictures. After a good 10 minutes the boys came in. Charlotte and I would be staying at Louis and Harry's apartment. Emmaleigh at Niall's. Sydney at Liam's. And Alyssa at Zayns. Our luggage had been brought in and Charlotte and I began to unpack our things. I was staying in Harry's room and she was staying in Louis' obviously. It was only 5:30 a.m. Jet lag was hitting me hard even though I slept almost the whole plane ride. I decided to take a nap. Harry came in and said that they would be out for a couple hours doing a few interviews. I assume the other girls either were napping or went along. I was too tired to care.

*4 hours later*

I was awoken by the door opening. I opened my eyes to find Harry standing there. He told me that he had the rest of the day off if we wanted to go do some shopping. I was so excited to go shopping! I told him to give me an hour to get ready.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! :) I wish I could just decide to go the U.K. for two weeks. Oh well leave a comment below :)