Chapter 13: Moments

Hey guys! I just wanted to say I appreciate the few of you that are reading :) I didn't reach my 5 comment goal...but i did get 11 votes :) So here's the next chapter! And this chapter is dedicated to my friends who Charlotte and Emmaleigh are based on :) Love you guys! Happy Early Birthday Emmaleigh! :)

Charlotte's POV

Today is Louis' birthday! We are all going to the hotel to have lunch with his family. We left the house at about 11. We had a small little party for him in his mom's hotel room. His mom gave him a new watch for his birthday. I could tell he loved it. His relationship with her is so sweet. He is such a mommy's boy! After the little party Louis,Harry,Niall,Liam,and Zayn said they had a surprise for us girls.  I had no idea what it could be.  We had to wait until tonight they said. 

*7:30 p.m.*

We went back to the apartment and just hung out for awhile. I was watching some t.v. when Louis told me to put on a warm outfit and grab some mittens and a hat.  I was starting to get suspicious. I dressed warm and met the rest of the crew out front.  We climbed into the vans and Louis told us girls to close our eyes and until he said to open them. Just to be sure I wasn't peeking he wrapped his scarf around my eyes. 

We got to wherever they had taken us and each of the boys led us out of the van and then told us to open our eyes.  I opened them to find a beautifully lit private skating rink.  There was Christmas lights hung everywhere and it was so pretty.  I use to be in figure skating when I was younger and I couldn't wait to skate again.  Louis pulled two pairs of skates out from the van. We all put our skates on and then Louis asked me to skate with him.

Emmaleigh's POV

I never would have guessed we would be going skating.  The boys pulled a fast one on us and rented out an outdoor skating rink for us.  They are so amazing.  Even though I haven't skated much and am not very good I was so excited. Niall and I put on our skates and then headed for the ice.  He had never been skating so we mostly just used each other for balance.  It was fun. Just as I thought I was getting the hang of it I let go of him, I ended up falling and he was still holding onto me so he went down with me.  We both laughed until we cried and then helped each other up. When we both were on our feet and balanced I looked right into his eyes and he returned the look.  He leaned in and before I knew it so did I. He closed the gap between us. What a perfect night.

Louis' POV

I'm not very good at skating but I can keep my balance.  Charlotte is a great skater.  She playfully teased me about my skills. We were having so much fun skating.  She tried to teach me how to skate backwards, but as we were going backwards I couldn't stop and ended up plowing over Maighlin. She fell straight to the ice with Harry in tow.  We all laughed it off and returned to skating.  I gave up on the whole backwards skating thing. I just wanted to skate around with Charlotte. We started skating around the rink and I carefully took her hand in mine.  This is the best birthday ever.  I started to slow down so I could talk to Charlotte. We stopped in the middle of the rink and I looked right into her beautiful eyes and said," This is the best birthday ever, thank you so much for being here. I'm so glad you decided to come on holiday with me." I finished my thank you with a kiss.  I wanted to live in this moment for ever. 

Niall's POV

I cannot skate to save my life. I realized this the moment I stepped on the ice.  I had Emmaleigh to help me but she wasn't the best either.  We were both struggling to keep our balance.  She ended up falling and bringing me down with me. I laughed so hard.  We helped each other up and I just got lost in the moment. I kissed her and time seemed to slow down. 

Maighlin's POV

Skating was a blast! I was in figure skating for years. Harry is actually a really good skater! We skated hand in hand all night. I didn't want the night to end.  Everyone seemed to be having a great time. 

Alyssa's POV

I have skated before so skating for me was pretty easy. Zayn on the other hand was a little wobbly.  He used me for support all night. I didn't mind though. I can't believe how close we have become these past few months.  I feel so different with him.  I was beginning to become more confident. 

Harry's POV

Our surprise for the girls turned out great. They all loved it, especially Maighlin. She had mentioned being a skater before.  When I remembered the rink near by I knew we had to go skating.  We booked it a few days ago.  We decorated the rink the day we went shopping to make sure it was perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!! Sorry it's short! So I guess I will just assume that only a few are reading.. But I will be uploading tomorrow night possibly so stay tuned! Remember to vote, comment, fan, and share :) It means a lot!

-Brianna xx