Chapter 9(pt. 1): Apologies

Hey guys! I wasn't going to write tonight but i decided to anyway :)

*Monday morning*

Alyssa's POV

It's Monday morning. Today I have to face Jessica. I really don't want her to embarrass me again. I have never been very good at defending myself. I know i have a good group of friends that will help me though.

*7:50 a.m. walking in school with Maighlin*

Maighlin told me to stay close to at least two people today. For homeroom I stuck with Zayn, Charlotte, and Sydney. Jessica has homeroom with another teacher thank goodness. After homeroom it was time for Alg. and she was in that class. I was kind of nervous but was ready to walk in. 

Maighlin's POV

I walked into alg. with Alyssa preparing for any rude comments from Jessica.  She saw us come in and started walking towards us. I was preparing to defend Alyssa and tell Jessica off. But she spoke first and almost in tears she said,"I'm so sorry! I just miss you guys and I wish I would have never ditched you. I can't believe I did all those awful things to you. I want to put it all behind us." I didn't know what to say. Alyssa then replied,"Apology accepted. But we are not friends." I told her that the past was behind us but I do not wish to be friends either.

*lunch time*

I was just checking through my phone when I got a text message from an old friend. It was from Holly. She was one of my best friends,still is but she moved away last year with her family. They moved to Washington. I rarely speak to her as both of us are so busy. So a text from her was very surprising. The text read,"Hey girl! I haven't talked to you in forever! Guess what!?? I'm coming to visit for a couple weeks!" A smile crossed my face as I sent,"Hey!!!! I can't wait to see you!!!" We texted back and forth for a while. I found out she would be coming to town on Friday. I couldn't wait to see her. And to introduce her to my boyfriend. And friends.

Sorry I can't even call this a chapter, so this is part 1. I just couldn't think tonight. Well what do you think? Is Jessica being serious? What will happen when Holly gets there?