Chapter 28: Road trip

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated....I just feel like I'm writing to a wall. The reads say you are reading but I get no feedback....Please feel free to comment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmaleigh's POV

This week is finally spring break. I am so excited. In celebration of spring break and my birthday we are all going camping at a huge campground in Wisconsin.  I know it's not your typical place to go for spring break but I love camping and when I suggested it everyone seemed thrilled.  We don't leave for Wisconsin until Wednesday. It's Monday today and we are mostly just going to pack and go shopping for supplies. 

Maighlin's POV

I can't wait to go camping. Today we are just heading to Walmart to get all the essentials for camping.  We are also going to try and sneak a few things for Emmaleigh for her birthday. Since there are so many of us going we have to buy new tents. We found some amazing five person cabin tents. They are huge and perfect for the week we are spending in the woods.

*Wednesday morning*

We are leaving at 9 a.m. I woke up at 7 from excitement. We have a four hour drive but it will be so worth it.  I have my clothes all packed and we rented a big van to use for our road trip. I woke Alyssa up and then we left to go pick up the van. 

*a half hour later*

I drove the van back to my house while Alyssa drove my car.  I started to pack our stuff into the van.  We put all the camping equipment in a big bin and then the tents underneath the seats.  We brought so much stuff and that's only for Alyssa and I so far. We still have to put all the boys' stuff and Charlotte, Sydney and Emmaleigh's stuff.  I grabbed a few things I forgot and headed out to pick up the rest of the crew. 

We pulled into the driveway at the Johnson's and everyone piled out of the house quickly. They were all so excited to get to the campground. To make it easier everyone met up there.  We packed the car with everyone's stuff and headed to the gas station to get some snacks for the ride. 

I picked out a Wild Cherry Pepsi and some trail mix.  I would be driving the whole way so I need some caffeine to keep me going.  We pile into the van and begin our road trip to Wisconsin.  The first hour goes by pretty quickly with everyone talking and singing along to my ipod.  By the second hour everyone started to quiet down except for Emmaleigh who stayed awake up front with me. We mostly talked about her birthday and all of the things we are going to do this week.  Before we knew it we had made it to the campground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's super short! :/ I'll try to upload in the next few days. I have an English final to do and tons of other stuff this week to worry about. Your comments make me smile but there really isn't any. Change that? :)

-Brianna xx