Chapter 3: Starting new

Heyy!! Hope you are liking it so far! :) Here's the chapter :)

Maighlin's POV

*It's 6:30 and the girls are at Charlotte's house getting ready*

We all brought a few of our best outfits to try on and model to make sure we got our look just right. We tried on outfits for over an hour before picking our perfect outfits. I wore a pair of dark jeans with a cream lacy tanktop and some cute black flats. Charlotte chose to rock some neon yellow skinny jeans with one of her many graphic tees and her black converse. Sydney chose to wear some dark skinny jeans and pink tube top with some white converse. Emmaleigh wore dark jeans as well but with a coral lacey tanktop and some cute silver flats. We finished our hair and makeup and we were ready to go! It was 7:55 perfect! I was to take Emmaleigh to pick up Harry,Niall, and Zayn, while Sydney took Charlotte to pick up Liam and Louis. We were just about to leave when I got a text from Harry,"Hey ;) I can't wait to go bowling with you tonight! xx" I smiled uncontrollably at the text and sent,"Me either! ;) xx"

Sydney's POV

I am so excited to go bowling with everyone tonight!!! We were about to leave to pick up the boys when i recieved a text that read,"Hey, I haven't spoken to you since the day before we went back to school.....Where have you been? Why haven't you been answering?" It was from Jason. Jason is my boyfriend of 3 months but lately he has been so clingy and just won't let me breathe. I quickly replied,"Sorry first week back, busy times!" I was nervous how he would react to this. He replied with,"What are you doing tonight?" I decided to ignore his text for now we were going to be late picking the boys up.

Maighlin's POV

We arrived to pick the boys up and Harry,Niall, and Zayn got in. They all gave a cheerful hello while buckling up. Safety first! We backed out of the driveway and headed for the bowling alley. We talked about the homework we had recieved in school and just random stuff for the 15 minute ride to the bowling alley.

Sydney's POV

We picked up Liam and Louis and were leaving for the bowling alley when I felt my phone go off again. I knew Jason was texting me again. I ignored it again as we all chatted randomly on our way there.

Maighlin's POV

We were in line to get shoes and I could not wait to start bowling! I had not been bowling in like a year. Did I mention it's extreme bowling! Its so fun with the live DJ and the flashing lights! I saw the others walk in and noticed Sydney looked a little annoyed.

Sydney's POV

We got to the bowling alley and I looked to find Maighlin and as soon as I did i gave her a look and she instantly knew we needed to talk. After we got our shoes and everything Maighlin pulled me to the side and asked me what was bothering me. I told her Jason was being clingy and she told me to tell him that I was just having a night with my friends after a long week of school. I took the advice and texted Jason this,"Sorry I was driving I couldn't reply, but I'm just having a night with my friends after a long week of school."

We had just finished our first game of bowling,it was a blast!!!!! We were all so horrible though! We had to use the bumpers! I was having so much fun but decided to sit out the second game as my phone was going off like crazy. I had recieved another 5 messages from Jason telling me that I should have hung out with him tonight since we hadnt hung in like a week. To tell you the truth he was starting to make me feel guilty. Liam was walking by and I must have been frowning because he came and sat next to me and asked, "What's wrong? You seem down." I quickly made up a lie,"I am just tired, you know school can be exhausting." I didn't want to drag Liam into my messed up love life. He replied,"Well if there is anything wrong you can always talk to me" he said with a comforting smile. He was so sweet!! What am I thinking, I have a boyfriend. I was instantly reminded with another text,"Leave your friends now and come over." I was very surprised by this text. He had never spoken to me like that, I was kind of scared. I shrugged it off and told him I would come over after I was done bowling.