Chapter 24: Drama Queen.

Hey guys! :) How is everyone? Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maighlin's POV

I hear people talking very faintly and I have no idea where I am. I'm starting to open my eyes and I see all my friends standing there looking worried. It's all coming back to me now. We got lost in the woods and I got hypthermia. Emmaleigh cut her arm open and we spent the night in the woods.  Speaking of Emmaleigh, is she ok? I try to get up but a nurse tells me to rest.  I don't want to but I guess I should listen. 

*3 hours later*

I wake up to find a doctor in my room.  He tells me that I did not have too bad of a case of hypothermia so I would be released from the hospital tomorrow morning.  I asked how Emmaleigh is and they told me she would be fine.  But they wouldn't go in detail. Harry walked in and filled me in on what everyone had been doing.  They didn't really do anything but sit in the waiting room. He took a seat by my bed and we watched television for a while until I fell asleep.  

Emmaleigh's POV

I wake up in a hospital room to find tubes all over and my arm is covered in bandages.  A nurse walks in and greets me. She tells me that the cut on my arm was pretty deep and I lost a good amount of blood but the shirt that we wrapped it in helped a lot.  I had passed out on the way to the hospital. That's my last memory besides waking up right now.  The nurse leaves and sends the doctor in.  He explains to me that they stitched up the cut after they cleaned it well.  They put me on antibiotics to prevent infection. Also they gave me a pain killer.  I would be released tomorrow morning. I asked how Maighlin was and they explained she was being released at the same time. She had recovered fully and quickly.  Luckily ski patrol found us so fast. 

"Hey how you feeling?"Niall asked as he walked in. 

"A lot better now. My arm hurts a little though." I replied.   He came and sat next to my bed. I tried to stay awake but I was so exhausted.

"You can sleep, don't worry I will stay here with you." he said.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

*next day*

Maighlin's POV

I feel much better now. I would be released today when Harry and Niall arrive to pick Emmaleigh and I up.  I watched t.v. for the next couple hours to pass the time. A doctor came in and gave me a quick check-up before clearing me for release.  Harry came into my room and told me that Niall was getting Emmaleigh and we would meet Charlotte out front to go home. 

*girls left the hospital*

Finally I made it back home. I was still super tired from the meds I was on in the hospital. Emmaleigh had gone home now to rest and we have school tomorrow. Ugh. I don't want to go back but my mom is making me. 

*Monday morning*

It's 7:00 a.m. ugh. Time for school. I do not want to see anyone today.  I decided that it is a sweats day. Don't care. Hair up, no makeup. That kind of day. Otherwise known as Monday. I dragged myself downstairs to find Alyssa was having a Monday too. We both slowly made our way to the car. I drove us to school and made my way to home room.  I finished my homework from Friday and then heard someone walk in louldy. I picked up my head and found Veronica. She was dressed like....hmmmm how do I say this nicely, a slut. Her shirt was so low and her skirt was so short even if it is winter.  Veronica is a girl in my class that I used to be friends with until she got a boyfriend and became a total snatch. She is rude. She is very negative and does not get along well with others.  She loves drama. She claims to not start any drama but she is the main reason for most of our drama in class.  She picks fights on a daily basis. Well anyway I don't usually talk to her.