Chapter 8: Old friends.

Hey guys! It doesn't seem like a lot of people are reading....Leave a comment saying that you are so I know that my quick uploads aren't for nothing.

Maighlin's POV

I woke up around 10:30. I woke the rest of the girls up because we had to be at the school at 12 to get ready to cheer at the football game. We decided to go to Ma's Place for a quick brunch. We discussed how fun today was going to be with the game and the dance tonight. After we ate we headed to the school to put our cheerleading uniforms on. 

*halftime of the football game.*

The band is playing the halftime show. They aren't bad but they aren't what you call a great band. But we do what we can in our small school.  The band finished up and the second half was just starting. I looked into the crowd and found 5 familiar faces. I didn't even bother to ask if they were going to the game. Why wouldn't they though. Oh well.  Our team was winning 28-7. We did a few cheers here and there and before I knew it the game was over and we had won!!!

*skip to dance*

We ended up going to Sydney's house to get ready. I couldn't wait to put my beautiful dress back on for the dance. I had my hair in a half-up half-down get up and had my usual silver sparkly eye shadow on. I grabbed my purse and headed for the car dragging the rest of the girls with.

Charlotte's POV

The gym was decorated beautifully! They had tables set up and a dance floor. They had little finger foods for those who wanted them. I scanned the table and saw tons of different things, fruit,pie,cake,all kinds of things. There was already a bunch of people at the dance. But still no sight of Louis. Well none of the boys are here. One of my favorite songs came on and saw that the girls were heading for the dance floor. I decided to join in. We danced to about 3 more songs before we noticed five guys walk in. Maighlin left the dance floor to greet them. I followed close behind.  As soon as we got to them we dragged them onto the dance floor. Most guys in our school don't dance at dances. How ironic? It's a good thing that these guys aren't most guys. They danced their hearts out with us! It was so fun!

Maighlin's POV

After about 6 songs it was time to have the king and queen introduced and have their first dance.  The D.J came over the speaker," Alright, clear the dance floor for your queen,Charlotte James, and your king,Justin Hane! They shall share their first dance as royalty!" The D.J. put on a slow song and they went to the center of the dance floor and danced for half the song before the D.J. encouraged everyone to grab a partner and join them on the dance floor. I turned to find Harry already on his way to ask me to dance. Of course I accepted! It was all so perfect. The D.J. decided to play one more slow song and we stayed on the dance floor. I found all of my friends there as well. Louis had taken over dancing with Charlotte. Liam was dancing with Sydney. Niall was dancing with Emmaleigh. For some reason I couldn't find Alyssa. Or Zayn. Where are they? I thought to myself before hearing a loud scream.

Alyssa's POV

After dancing with Zayn for the first slow song I was thirsty. I made my way to the punch bowl to get a drink. I passed by a girl and accidentally bumped her. I apologized but she shot back,"Watch where you're going loser!" I then recognized who it was. Jessica. She used to be friends with Maighlin. Therefore we used to be friends. But in eighth grade she started to hang out with the ninth graders. She completely ditched Maighlin. She teased her and bullied her until she almost considered changing schools. Whenever I was in town we would see her around and she would tease both of us. I began to hate her. Anyway, I continued over to the punch bowl and grabbed myself a glass. I was walking towards Zayn and then I think he was trying to tell me something but I couldn't quite understand. I then felt a rush of ice and liquid over my head. I understood now what he was saying now. I let out a huge scream and turned around to find Jessica with an empty punch bowl in her hand as she said,"If you wouldn't have moved here I would have been on court!" (Jessica is on the cheerleading squad too but was not nominated for court.) I turned the opposite and way avoiding everyone and ran straight for the bathroom in tears.

Emmaleigh's POV

I heard a scream but could not find where it came from. I saw Maighlin running for the bathroom. I decided to follow to see what had happened. I found Maighlin in the bathroom with Alyssa. She was soaked in pink liquid. I assumed it was punch. She tried to explain to the both of us what happened but we didn't quite understood through her heavy crying. Maighlin told me to get her somewhat cleaned up while she told the others that they are leaving early. 

Maighlin's POV

I left Alyssa with Emmaleigh while I found Charlotte and Sydney. They were sitting at our table and jumped when they realized I was coming to talk to them. They both shot a million questions at me. I ignored the questions and said,"Alyssa and I are leaving. If you want to come over to my house you can my parents are on another hockey trip. I'll fill you in later." They both decided they were leaving too. We were just about to leave and the boys had walked up to us and asked where we were going. I told them the same thing I told the girls. I went back to the bathroom and got Emmaleigh and Alyssa.

Sydney's POV

We all made our way to the parking lot and piled into two cars. The boys wanted to change before coming over so I dropped off Louis,Liam,Niall,and Zayn. Harry rode with Maighlin.  I drove to her house and parked in the driveway. I walked in and found a sticky Alyssa. She went to take a shower. We all borrowed some sweats from Maighlin. While Alyssa was in the shower Emmaleigh filled me in on what Jessica had done.

Zayn's POV

I can't believe what that girl did to Alyssa. I walked in the house and I heard the boys trying to figure out what happened. I shushed them and said," A girl poured the punch bowl over her head." They all looked shocked. They start asking a dozen different questions. I didn't know how to answer any of them. I don't know why she did it. I don't know why Alyssa didn't stay to defend herself. I just don't know. I went to my room and put on some comfy clothes to go to Maighlin's. I couldn't wait to get there. I felt so bad that I hadn't ran after her but I couldn't she went straight for the girls room.

Maighlin's POV

The boys just arrived and took a seat in the living room. I told them Alyssa was okay just really embarrassed. I told them who Jessica was and why she did it. We turned the t.v. on and watched for a bit before Alyssa started down the stairs. Zayn got up and hugged her and told her he was sorry. She told him not to worry. He had tried to warn her which meant a lot. They sat down on the couch and Alyssa snuggled into his chest. We left the dance at 10 so it was still early. I decided to find a movie and we ended up watching We Bought A Zoo. It was so cute. After the movie ended the boys headed home. I was only thinking about what I was going to say to Jessica on Monday.

Hope you guys liked it! Please leave a comment below, vote,fan and share :)