Epilogue.

*******************2 years later*****************************

If you're wondering what happened in the last two years well I'll give you a little summary. The boys went on a summer tour here in America, then New Zealand and Australia. I started school back up and they were very busy. We all were. It was my senior year. The year went by fairly quickly and we all kept in touch quite well. After graduating I moved in with Harry in London. I started college there. Simon offered me a position as an intern for One Direction. I organize all of their events. With the help of some other people but basically that is what I am going to college for. As for the other girls here is what's happening.

Alyssa- Her dad ended up dying in the war. She had a really hard time dealing with it but she made it through. She lives with Zayn now here in London. It's nice to have her here.

Charlotte- She is currently in art school in L.A. She plans to move to London soon.

Sydney- She is in college at the moment to be a pharmacist. She and Liam wish to move to Florida soon.

Emmaleigh- She is doing very well in college and is studying to be a Pediatrition. She is going to transfer to London after this year.

That's what's going on. I can't say that I would change a thing. I love it here in London and I have a dream job. That's what happens when there are big changes in a small town.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

I would like to thank all the girls who the characters are based on. I wrote this story for you girls. I also want to thank all the dedicated readers who stuck with me through all the delayed uploads and everything. I'm not good with writing these out. But massive, massive thank you to all of you. I'm sad it's over but I'm going to focus on my new story so go check it out :) It's called A Typical Summer.

-Brianna xx