Chapter 12: Christmas vibes

Hey guys! I was hoping to start getting more reads...Any ideas? Well heres the chapter! :)

*8 p.m. getting ready to go clubbing*

Maighlin's POV

I put on a cute party dress that I had bought when we went shopping the other day. It was just above my knee and was a teal color with sequins. I wore some cute pumps to match. I curled my hair and put on my usual makeup but this time with sparkly silver eye shadow.  I went to see if the other girls were ready. Charlotte  was ready and was wearing an adorable dress with her usual converse. She really can rock those things. Sydney wore a pink cocktail dress with some cute strappy heels. Emmaleigh decided on a black dress that was beautiful on her. She picked some red heels for a pop of color.  We all complimented each others outfits back and forth. We each went back to the apartments to see if the boys were ready to go. They were all ready and we headed for once again the black vans. 

*arriving at the club*

The club is very nice it has a huge bar and a really nice dance floor. Lounge areas everywhere too.  The guys went off to get drinks. I don't usually drink. I decided to stick with a weak fruity drink. Liam wasn't drinking either. He stuck with a Coke. Everyone else decided to start with shots. I'm almost like the mother of our group, kind of like Liam for the guys.  The rest of the group did 3 more rounds of shots. I could tell this was going to be an interesting night.  We all hit the dance floor and were having a great time.  The crowd was huge though, I was dancing when all of a sudden a couple of guys had surrounded me and isolated me from my group. I tried to find the rest but I couldn't. I began to panic as the guys around me were shouting rude things at me. I pushed through the crowd not knowing if I was even going the right way. I was getting worried now.  I pulled out my phone and called all the girls,no anwser. It's too loud in here. I called Harry, no answer. I was walking while dialing Liam and then I slammed into someone and I fell to the ground. The hand reached out to help me up when I realized it was Liam! "Thank god I found you! I got separated from the group and was getting worried." I screamed. "I was looking for you! Good thing we bumped into each other then."  he replied.  He led me back to everyone else and we all danced the night away. By the end of the night I only had that one drink so it had worn off by now. Liam was still drinking Coke. Sydney, Emmaleigh, and Charlotte weren't too bad either.  Everyone else was completely drunk.  Harry couldn't even stand. I had to support his weight getting in the van.  We all safely made it to the apartments. I helped Harry into bed. The girls helped their boyfriends into their beds. I went over to each of the apartments to make sure everyone was alright. When everyone was in bed I climbed into bed next to a snoring Harry.

*next morning*

I snuck out of bed to find some ibuprofen. I knew mostly everyone was going to need it.  I made myself some toast for breakfast.  I noticed we didn't have a lot of food  in the house. We were having Christmas dinner here so we should probably go shopping today. We still have to put the Christmas tree up too. 

*2 hours later*

I went over to Liam's and thankfully he was awake.  I asked him to come shopping with me.  He left Sydney a note. We took his car to the local grocery store. We picked up the essentials for Christmas dinner and some food in general for each of the apartments.  I asked Liam where I could find the Christmas tree, he said it was in the closet at Harry's. I found it quickly and all the decorations.  I set it up all by myself and set the decorations aside so we could all help. 

*11:00 harry wakes up*

Harry walked into the kitchen and found I had went shopping and came over and gave me a hug while thanking me.  Then he noticed the Christmas tree. He couldn't wait to decorate it. I told him that we have to wait for everyone else to come over and help.  Everyone began to show up around 11:30. We all grabbed decorations and decorated the tree the best we could. In my opinion it was the best tree ever.  The rest of the day we just relaxed and got the apartments cleaned for the family. They would be here tomorrow.  We all decided to have an early night. We went to our separate rooms at around 10:30.  Sleep was much needed.

*at the airport*

We had to pick up Harry,Louis,Liam,and Zayn's family at the airport at around 10 a.m. Niall's family would be in by 11. We had gotten there early so we were just wandering the airport until we heard the flight had landed over the intercom. We went to the gate and waited. As soon as they walked out the boys all ran to their mother's and hugged them. For Harry his mom, stepdad and sister had come.  For Louis it was his mom and his twin sisters.  For Zayn it was his mom, dad, and 3 sisters. For Liam it was his mom and dad.  We all chatted for a while until Niall's parents plane had landed. We went to their gate and Niall ran to hug them as soon as they appeared.  The boys arranged a couple cars to take them to their hotel just a short ride from the apartments. 

After all the families were settled in their hotel rooms the boys told them that we would be having dinner and presents early since they could all only stay until Sunday. We left the hotel around noon to go start dinner. 

We all went to Harry and Louis's to begin cooking. I was in charge of making mashed potatoes. Easy enough.  (A/N I'm not from London so I don't really know the exact traditions so if I get some things wrong sorry..) Harry was making most of the food as he was the best at cooking.  We were having pigs in a blanket, turkey, yorkshire pudding, cranberry sauce, and corn.  It was beginning to smell yummy throughout the whole apartment.  The girls and I snuck off to wrap our presents.  We quickly wrapped them before the boys even noticed we were gone. 

Dinner was set to start at 6:00. Everyone started arriving at 5:30. Since we hadn't properly all met Harry came to introduce me to his family. I went to shake hands with Anne but she pulled me in for a kind hug. She pulled away and said,"You are so beautiful! Harry has told me all about you! I can't wait to get to know you better!" she said while smiling. Next I met Gemma and Robin. I shook hands with both of them and they gave me a sweet smile. I went around and found everyone meeting everyone. I met the rest of the boys parents and then it was time for dinner. All the presents had now been put under the tree and dinner was on the table.  Since they didn't have a proper table big enough Louis and Zayn's sisters sat in the living room and used t.v. trays.  The rest of us sat at the table and all began to pass the food around. We all told stories of past christmases. I loved hearing other peoples stories. Especially the funny ones. 

We finished up with dinner and it was time for presents.  Louis and Zayn's sisters were first to open. They recieved some nice clothes from their mum. Louis had gotten his sisters matching gold charm bracelets.  Zayn got his sisters each a bracelet as well, each with their names engraved on them. 

The boys all got their parents a vacation to anywhere they wished for christmas. How sweet is that? The boys went and each grabbed their presents for us and we did the same.  Harry gave me mine and waited as I ripped the paper off to reveal a long rectangular box. I opened it and found a silver locket with my name engraved on the back. In the locket was a picture of Harry and I at the homecoming dance. I loved it. "It's so beautiful! Thank you so much! You are so amazing!" I couldn't thank Harry enough. I gave him his present. He opened it and took out the blue Jack Wills hoodie. He loved it! I'm so glad. "Thank you so much! I have been wanting one of these!" he told me. I turned to see what the other girls recieved. Charlotte was opening a bigger box. She ripped the paper off to find a shrinky dink oven. Another box went with it that held a bunch of shrinky dink paper. She loved those things and could never find them anywhere.  She was ecstatic. Sydney had opened a box that held a gorgeous silver bracelet that had diamonds on it and had "I'll always be there" written on it. Emmaleigh opened up a long skinny box to find a gold charm bracelet inside. There were little charms to remind her of the times with Niall.  Cute. Alyssa was last to open hers. She recieved an art set. A canvas, brushes and paints. She has always been artsy. Just like Zayn. She draws and paints all the time. (A/N I couldn't think of what the other girls got for the boys, so I may have to come back and edit.)  We all exchanged thank yous and started giving good bye hugs to everyone. It was already 10 p.m. The boys' families left for their hotel.  Tomorrow we would be spending more time with them. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked! :) Sorry I am doing this but I am going to upload when I get 5 more comments and 2 more fans.  So tell me what you think, any predictions, favorite present? Tweet me your opinions as well! @bri0216 is my twitter.  Well thanks for reading! Vote, fan, and comment! I love you all!

-Brianna xx