Chapter 33: Secrets out

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying this story! The reads on this story are far higher than I ever expected. I started writing this story a while back after a simple story I had told messing around with my friends :) Here's the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*8:00 a.m. 1 week later*

Maighlin's POV

It's been a week since the boys released their single, "What Makes You Beautiful" here in America. It went straight to #1. Our secret is out. In order to deal with the paps, hate, and questions, Simon has scheduled an interview with a local T.V. station in Duluth. We have been avoiding it well for the last week but it has been getting worse. We all are now heading into those all familiar black vans to reveal to the world what we have known for months.

*2 hours later*

Harry's POV

Today is the day we have to announce where we have been for the last stretch of months. We also have to address our girlfriends since we have been pictured with them here and back when we were in the UK. All of us are super nervous. I mean the girls live in a small town they are now going to be know internationally. They may recieve death threats. I'm just worried the bad might outweigh the good.

We are now walking down the hall towards the interview room. Our mics are all hooked up and we are ready to go.

Maighlin's POV

Us girls have to wait for the interviewer to ask about their girlfriends. Let me tell you the suspense is killing me. After 15 minutes of the usual questions I hear the keywords.

Interviewer: So boys, there are pictures floating around back from Christmas time in the UK with some girls. Now there are more pictures from just recently with these same girls.....Care to explain?

Liam: Well as you know now we decided to take a year to study abroad and we ended up meeting some amazing girls here in America. 

Harry: Yeah we ended up meeting them our first day here and they showed us around school and we all became very close. 

Louis: I feel like I have another family here.

Zayn: Girls why don't you come out now?

Maighlin's POV

There is our cue. Sydney walks out first and stage crew follows us with stools and places them next to the boys. My heart beat picks up so quick. I feel like it's going to beat out of my chest. 

Interviewer:   So girls, Whats it like dating a member of a boyband on the rise to fame?

Sydney: Speaking for all of us, we don't really think of it like that. We just think of them as our caring, loving, amazing boyfriends. The fame part does not affect the feelings that are there.

*cue the awwwsssss*

Maighlin: I mean yeah it's cool they are known worldwide and are super talented but to us they are just our boys.  We love them to death and wouldn't change a thing.

Niall: They knew about us through twitter and tumblr but decided to keep it a secret instead of being fangirls, which I respect so much. I mean they gave us a chance to live a normal life. That chance could have been easily taken away if one of them had posted a tweet saying they met us or know us. But they didn't they just played it cool and got to know us for us. 

Liam: I completely agree Nialler. I appreciate the fact that they were so down to earth about the whole situation.

Zayn: I'm sad that this opportunity is over but when one door closes another opens.

Interviewer: Well hasn't this been a touching interview, well that's all we have time for. Thank you all for coming out and explaining to us what's been going on and good luck in your upcoming careers.

Maighlin's POV

Thank god the interview is over. It went pretty well. The only bad thing is now the boys have to start promo in America to prepare for the release of their album. That means a bunch of traveling. That means no time to spend. I wonder how these next few weeks are going to play out.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading! :^{D hahahahhahha its a mustache smiley face! Did anyone else watch the Nosh twitcam??? Or for that matter the Liam and Andy twitcam! Epic! Love it! Leave a comment below! Vote and fan as well!

-brianna xx