Chapter 15: Get Well Soon

Hey :) Coincidentally I am not feeling good today. :/ Thank you to those who are reading :) But please leave a comment because otherwise I feel like I'm writing to no one. Oh yeah I watched Contagion! That's probably why this chapter involves being sick :) Great movie! Here's the chapter! I might start doing song of the chapter! So for this one it's  Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Maighlin's POV

I only slept for a few hours before I found my spot for the rest of the night.....the bathroom. I threw up several times.  I was being defeated by this sickness. I don't have anything else to give. I am so weak.  It's about 5:00 a.m. My parents will be getting up soon for work.  Alyssa is sleeping on the couch, I don't want her sick too if it's contagious. After about 6 hours in the bathroom, I drag myself to my bed  and fall asleep. 

My mom comes into my room and tells me she is leaving for work. She notices how sick I am and tells me to make sure I get a lot of rest and drink lots of water. I know this already....I mean I'm 16.  Oh well she is just trying to be a good mother.  After she left I got about 2 more hours of sleep before having another attack of nausea.  After it passed I made my way downstairs.  I haven't had an appetite since yesterday morning.  I drink some water in attempt to rehydrate myself. It ends up coming straight back up. 

My brother is out and Alyssa went over to hang out with Zayn.  Great I feel horrible. I probably look the feeling as well. I was wearing sweats and an oversized hoodie. My hair was in very messy bun and I'm sure yesterday's makeup is all over my face.

I heard my phone buzz. I find a text from Harry,"How you feeling? Need to me to come take care of you? :) xx" I replied,"Awful. :'( Nah, don't want you getting sick."  I didn't get a reply..... I must have fallen asleep because about 2 hours later Harry showed up at with medicine to help my nausea, a huge water bottle, a teddy bear, a stack of movies,and a card that read,"I hope all this will make you feel better :) I will stay with you to make sure you are happy even though you are sick."  He was in sweats and a baggy hoodie.  This is so sweet.  Just when I think Harry can't get any better he shows me he is that much better. He put in Definitely, Maybe and climbed in bed next to me.  I cuddled up next to him while holding the teddy bear he got me.  I was feeling a little better after taking some of that medicine. I love this movie. Only Harry could make being sick the best thing ever. 

We finished the movie.  Harry went to put the next movie when I got that all too familiar feeling. I ran for the bathroom. I gripped the toilet as tears streamed down my face. I can't handle this. 

I then felt Harry rubbing my back. I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth. I then broke down. Harry held me and told me that I would feel better soon.  He helped me back into bed and gave me more medicine.  He put a movie in, I don't remember what one.  I just slept on his chest while he watched. 

I woke up and was feeling a little better.  Harry had to go about an hour ago to have dinner with the boys and the host family.  I went back to bed and thankfully the nausea had gone away for a good 4 hours.  I still haven't eaten. I have lost about 10 pounds. I am really dehydrated. I can keep water down now though so I can fix that on my own.  I stayed in my room the rest of the night. I recieved texts here and there checking how I was from Harry and a couple of the girls. 

*next morning*

I woke up feeling much better. Thank goodness. I guess it was just a 24 hour bug.  Harry had texted me to see how I was. I told him about my miraculous recovery all thanks to him.  I just wanted to leave the house.  Harry said that I could come over so I got ready.  I was so excited to just be able to walk and feel good.  I showered. Blow dried my hair straight. I put on a navy blue cardigan and a pair of dark skinny jeans. I drove over and parked in the driveway.  Harry answered the door when I knocked and we went straight to the basement.  Little did I know everyone was there waiting for me. All the boys and all of the girls.   They all yelled,"Surprise!" I was only sick for 2 days. I love my friends. The basement was decorated with get well soon signs and balloons.  Since all I had done for the past two days is watch movies and sleep we decided to play some board games.  We played Monopoly, Scrabble, and a bunch of other games.  Board games were getting boring so we decided to play Twister.  I'm not so good at it but it is so fun! We worked out a system so that each team of 2 would get 5 points for each round they win. I got paired with Zayn. Emmaleigh was with Harry. Alyssa was with Niall. Sydney was with Louis. Charlotte with Liam.  First round was me, Harry, Alyssa, and Louis.  I didn't win but I fought for it til the end against Louis. Second round was the other half of us.  Thankfully Zayn is amazing at this game.  We played about 8 rounds.  We won 5 rounds! Zayn and I did a victory dance.

Everyone else was getting hungry so they decided to order a pizza.  I was still not eating, terrified that it just might come back up.  I just had water while everyone ate.  This was a really fun night. I'm so glad there is still 3 more days left of break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short :/ Well what did you think? Let me know below :) Vote and fan too! It helps a lot!