Chapter 14: Homesick or just sick.

Hey guys! :) I hope you like the storyline so far! Here's the next chapter! :)

Maighlin's POV

After we left the ice rink everyone was craving hot chocolate.  We drove to the nearest grocery store and bought all the necessities to make homemade hot chocolate.  My favorite. I used to make it all the time when I was little.  When we got back to the apartments everyone got changed into comfy clothes. We decided to have a movie night. I changed quickly and then returned to the kitchen to make hot cocoa for everyone.  I finished just as everyone started arriving.  We turned on the t.v. and Elf was just starting, perfect! I love that movie. I passed out mugs of hot cocoa and grabbed some blankets for everyone. I took my usual seat next to Harry.  He wrapped me in his arms as we laughed at the movie.  This has been one of the best nights.  I am so thankful for everything that has happened this past few months. 

*next morning*

It's christmas!!!! Since we already opened gifts Friday we all agreed that we would stay in and watch Christmas movies. The boys' families left yesterday after we celebrated Louis' birthday.  I loved meeting all their families, they were all so sweet and loving.  They acted as if all of us girls were part of the family. 

I opened the curtains to find that it was snowing! It looked so pretty! I quickly put on a jacket and my uggs.  I ran outside and just spun around in the parking lot.  Ater a few minutes I was lifted off the ground and spun around. I was back on the ground and I turned around to see Harry standing there.  He must have heard me leave the apartment.  Soon Louis and Charlotte had joined us outside.  We decided to have a snowball fight.  It didn't work out so well as there was only an inch or so of snow.  We didn't care though. It was still a blast.  We got cold after about 20 minutes and went back inside and curled up on the couch to watch some christmas movies. 

No POV

The next 2 days was mostly relaxing and cleaning up the apartment. We had to pack for our flight back to America that leaves Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. 

*Tuesday night*

Maighlin's POV

I was running around the house looking for all of my clothes.  Everyone had put off packing until tonight. No surprise.  I finally found all my stuff and put it neatly in my suitcase.  It was only 8 at night so I went to see how everyone elses packing was going.  Harry was all packed.  Charlotte was finishing up. Louis hasn't even started. Of course.  I was starting to get hungry so I decided to order some pizza.  The others were in their own apartments packing and what not. 

The pizza came about 20 minutes later.  I called to Harry, Charlotte, and Louis to come eat.  We ate our pizza and talked for a while.  Around 9:30 Charlotte went to help Louis pack his stuff.  I ended up falling asleep while watching a movie with Harry.  I woke up in bed. Harry must of carried me in.  I turned over and he was fast asleep.  I suddenly couldn't sleep.  I left the room quietly and went to the living room to watch tv.  I watched 3 movies before finally falling asleep at 5:30.

*6:00 a.m*

I felt someone sit beside my feet on the couch.  I opened my eyes to find Harry.  "Why are you out here?" he asked. 

"I couldn't sleep." I replied. 

"You could have woke me up and I would have waited until you fell asleep."

"That's alright. I just watched a couple movies and ended up falling asleep about a half hour ago."

"You must me exhausted."

"I'm actually not at all. It will probably hit me on the plane."

"Well make sure you get some sleep on the plane." he replied. 

"I will, thank you for your concern.  Let's go wake the rest, management is picking us up in an hour." I said.

I woke everyone up and we all got our luggage ready.  I made a quick breakfast for everyone.  We ate and then the cars arrived.  Everyone seemed so tired.  We stopped at Starbucks for a little wake up. 

*on the plane*

Since our flight was so early only about 15 fans were there. The boys stopped and took pictures.  We boarded the plane quickly and I was beginning to feel very tired now. We have been on the flight for an hour now and I leaned on Harry's shoulder and fell asleep.  I felt a blanket being placed on me but I was too tired to look who put it there. 

I must have slept almost the whole way. We would be landing in Ashland in about a half hour. I was still extremely tired though.  Now that I think about it I have a headache too.  I don't feel good at all. 

*at ashland airport*

We got off the plane to find Mr. and Mrs. Johnson there to pick us all up.  I was walking with everyone else when I felt a strong nauseated feeling. I ran for the bathroom. I just made it. I ended up puking my guts out. I feel so sick all of a sudden, I'm really warm now. I washed out my mouth and began walking back to the others.  I was shaking very badly.  I can't wait to get home. 

"Are you ok?" Harry asked after noticing I was shaking.

"I feel sick to my stomach." I replied weakly.

"You look very pale. We need to get you some water."

"Thanks. Let's be fast, I need to sleep this feeling off."

We got a water and some tylenol for my headache. I slept the whole way home. I must have started shivering because Harry woke me up to ask me if I was okay. I was freezing now, the heat was blasting in the car but I was still ice cold. What is wrong? I hope this is just a virus. 

We got home around 5:00.  I quickly said hello to my parents and then went straight to bed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!!! Hope you like it! Hopefully Maighlin gets better soon! There is still 4 more days of break! Leave a comment, vote, and fan. Thank you to my readers who keep up and vote :) It really means a lot.

-Brianna xx