(Gerard) restaurant

Rewitten
DISCLAIMER: I'M EDITTING THIS BOOK AND REVISING SOME, THE BOOK IS 100% OVER, THERE IS ANOTHER SMUT BOOK CALLED 'SMUT BOOK 2', ENJOY THE MANY TYPOS

The day of our 3rd anniversary, my current boyfriend Gerard had planned on taking me to a new restaurant down town.

I put in my black earrings, finishing my look of a black dress, black high heels, and a black choker.
Nothing too fancy, none the less nothing below my own standards.

I put my cherry red lip stick under my bra, concealing it from the public and pulled out my phone.

Texting Gerard, I shoved the phone back in my purse and sat down on my leather couch that he had bought for me during his last tour.

An estimated 20 minutes later, there was a knock on the door, three to be exact.

"Come in" I speak, straightening my dress.
"let's go my lovely," Gerard kisses my cheek and hold my hand out to my black Honda.

He sat in the drivers seat, putting one hand on the week and the other on my thigh, gripping it softly.

~

Arriving at the restaurant, he parked, walking out on the other side and pulling the door open for me.
"Such a gentleman" I say jokingly, kissing his cheek and walking into the place.

I snuggle into his shoulder as we arrive at the desk
"Excuse me, table for Way party of 2" He says to the small bus boy.

The man nods, "right this way sir", he brings us to a small booth.

We sit, him grabbing my hand hard.
Looking in his eyes, I giggle and sit.
"I love you"

~

After we eat, he drives us home. I pull out my keys, opening the apartment door and walking in.

There are dimly lit candles set up on my stair case, rose petals up the stairs, and music playing in my room.
"Baby, you did this for me?" I turn, gasping.

He nods and kisses my forehead, "anything for you, baby girl"

We walk up the stairs, our coats slipping off and our lips intertwined.
He bites my lip softly, rubbing the small of my back and kissing me deeper.

"oh y/n, I love you" he whispers.
"I love you too, gee" I speak back, kissing down his neck and taking my clothes off. He takes off his own, laying me softly back on the bed and spreading my legs.

"Sweet beautiful y/n" he kisses down my chest, sucking and nibbling on my nipple.

I moan in response, kneeling his erection and looking him in the eyes. He rubs his tip softly against my clit, causing me to moan intensely.
Gerard slips his member into me, thrusting in smalls, and kissing my neck.

His thrust increase, my heart rate going up and myself getting closer.

"Gerard! Fuck~" I moan into his ear, his member twitches as he cums deep inside me and moans.

Moments later, I cum down my own thighs and into his shaft, his mouth watering as he gives me wet hot kisses, his tongue slipping around mine.

He pulls out of me, kissing my cheek once and petting my head, sitting his forehead on mine. "Baby I love you," he bites his lip and rolls beside me.

"I love you too, gee"