Dear gravity, you helped me down this stairless case (mikey)

Q: who do you love

My answer: almost no one

Advice: don't kill yourself, just- don't.

Song: Tiffany blews by fall out boy

Your pov:

Crystal casino, las Vegas, 1945

My eyes trailed over the blank wood of the hand rails leading em into a small casino.

My first thought was to leave, I would be spending all the money dad gave me if a gambled.

As if magic, I almost floated into the tiny casino, pushing myself through the whores, pimps, and rockers like myself.

I made it to the small bar, "one whiskey please"
The bar tender slid me the glass from the other side of the counter.

I herd a small gun holder click from beside me, a man with Brown hair stood with him elbow stretched across th counter to see me.

"I'm mikey, mikey way" I chuckled,clicking my black heels on the floor once.
"I'm y/n, y/n l/n. Wanna drink?"

He chuckled, sliding a 2 dollar bill to the bar tender "no, but I'll pay for yours sweetie"
I blushed and looked over to the right side, "how about we get out of here princess?" He asks, smiling. His smile seemed loving and welcoming.

"Okay"

~

Relins alter, New York City, 2004

People clapped non-stop, smiling and cheering for me and my  fiancè

I locked gazes with the preacher and swallowed the empty lump in my throat.
"I do"

Mikey put him hand over his mouth, tearing up.
"You may now kiss the bride"

He swung his hand behind my back, cradling me into a small kiss. "I love you" we locked pinkies and looked each other in the eye, "forever"

~ ~

The reception was beautiful, people wishing us luck, handing us their present then going to mingle on the dance floor.

Mikey smiled at me, checking his watch to make sure we would be on time

"Exuse me, ma'am" a voice intruded my ear from the side.
It was Frank, my best friend.
I chuckled, "yes my good sir?"

"Your limo is here" I giggled like a child then pulled on mikeys hand "Honey, the limo is here"

He stood up and cupped his hands over his pale mouth, "thank you all for coming, now I must go with my exquisite exuberant wife, whomst I love"

I blushed and looked to the floor. Mikey smiled.

~

We arrived at the hotel in Paris, my mind circled around at its beauty.
I wanted to live here, it was absolutely breath taking. I traced my palms over the silk curtains, breathing in the lilac smelling air.

I smoothed out my lingerie, peaking over at the French cafè that was just across the road.

"Mikey?" The name melted from lips in a hush, tip toeing out off the marble tile of the bathroom.
Mikey looked at me, rising from his upholstered seat.

I smiled, blushing a bit as his gaze falterd. "You look, remarkable."
"Thank you," I say, walking over to him. His hands trailed over to my hips, gripping them.

I wasn't sure how this would go, but I wanted to give all I had to Mikey. He is my all, my love.

"To think," I trailed, "if we wouldn't have met years ago, i wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't be happy. I'd be ashes in the ground. But you, you saved me. From pain, becoming old, and being alone"

Pt.2 will be out sometime this week -maybe-