Gallons of the stuff (Mikey)

WARNING
If you don't like blood Kinks (I added a pain kink) then don't read this also the reader is childish sort of.

"I'll be back from the studio at eight okay kitten?" Mikey spoke over the phone.
"Yes daddy! I can't wait!!"
He giggled a bit at your energetic reaction.
"By kitten"
You smiled and tugged at your pink Floyd shirt.
"Love you daddy. Bye-o"

You hung up, and walked to your huge closet. No, this wasn't a closet full of regular clothes.
This was the sex closet; full of lace out fits, crops, wax, and leather with studs.
You smiled at the red doors and searched through the wide selection.
After 15 straight minutes you decided upon pastel pink stalkings, black underwear, a pastel pink bra with black lace, and a riding crop with studs.

You pulled up the the hem of the stalking and slid on a pair of knee high black high heel boots.

strutting over to the bathroom, you feel and look sexy. For makeup you chose a simple black and pink eye shadow fade.
After a touch of pink gloss, you walked to your bed. The riding crop was set on the bedside so it didn't get in the way.

You fluffed your white pillows and smoothed your pastel pink sheets.
"Y/n? Kitten Im home!"  Mikey called. You picked up the riding crop and made your way to the poly glass stairs.
"Hey daddio!" you smiled showing off you perfect pale skin.
Mikey turned to look at you but choked on his breath.
"Kitten? Wow....you look.....wow" he said, his mouth still agar.

You giggled and brought yourself down the stairs completely.
"So daddy, do you wanna get the blade?" you ask. He nodded submissively and kissed you.

You pulled back a bit and held up a 'one minute' sign. "Okay" he whispered.

You ran and pulled out the fresh Swiss blade and stuck it in the him of your dark lace panties.
"Okay daddy!" you shout; smoothing out your stalkings.

He walks in the room, still yet awing at your out fit.
Mikey pushed you back onto the bed.
"Baby Im dying to feel pain" Mikey said into your lips.
You moaned and nodded slightly.
Mikey leaded over, squeezing your thigh.
You lifted the small blade from your hem and pressed him down.
He groaned as you pressed your stalking cluad knee against his erection.
He pulled off his own Misfits tee and let you scan the area.
"Where does it feel the best daddy?" you asked nicely.

"Right here baby" he said pulling the blade to a designated area.
You swallowed hard, then slid the knife across his pale skin.

"Fuck.." he moaned pressing forward for the blade. You smiled at his reaction and pressed on the cut.

Once done, you licked the blood off your fingers. moaning at the metallic taste;
You leaned over and unbuckled his studded belt.
His breath hitched as you brought your head down to his thinly clothed bulge.

"You like this daddy" you giggled kissing his bulge.
"I would like it better if daddy can Fuck you"
You blushed and pulled down your black undies.
Your hands trailed up mikeys chest and you pulled yourself up onto his erection.
"Do i need to take daddy's undies off?" you ask rolling your hips around.
"Please kitten?" he begs pressing onto your aching nude core harder. You moaned and pulled them down with your pearly whites.

Sitting back up, you lower yourself onto him without hesitation. He breaths hardly and presses forward with a slap.

"Agh daddy!" you moaned feeling your heat rise.
Mikey moaned and thrusted hard;
You felt yourslef climax to him, a wave washing over you.

He tensed up and thrusted deep with heavy low breaths.
"Yes daddy!"
"KITTEN-" he let out into you with a string if small curses.

"Good girl"

Well
I
Sinned
For: maeve_irwin94