radio (kobra!mikey)

Q: are you sub or dom¿ (meaning sub as in are a little)

Advice: if you're going through a hard time tell a friend/family member you can trust. Please? You can talk to me even. Just talk :)

Your pov:
Looking out into the dry, empty desert, I let out a long sigh and pop out my knife.
Long days, long nights, what was the point of sleep if I was going to die soon anyway.

Sliding my knife across the metal lid, I open the small can of power pup.
I sigh once more and turn up the small radio party gave me when I was only a pre-teen.

Now 21, I still have the little radio. A tune beats trough the 8 inch speakers flooding my ears with memories of the song
"Everyday feels like a war! The devil in the mirror.."

2nd pov:
You look around the small room, analyzing all of the posters you had stapled to the small walls in the diner.

You sighed and unloaded your blaster to the side of your table
"Umm....y/k/n got a hot minute?" A small voice calls from the door way.

You turned quickly "oh! Yeah kobra come on in" you invite, looking up at the tall blonde.
He smirks and walks to your bed

"So we're going to a bar tonight. But I don't want to go..." "...could you stay here with me?" He asked, looking up at you with hopeful eyes.
"Yeah, I don't drink anyways"

Sitting down beside him, he sighs and looks out the window abruptly ignoring you in a manner.
You frowned, "what's wrong kobra?"

Another sigh. He parted his lips with hesitation; "well there is this beautiful girl, and I've liked her for ages. She's the best person I have ever had the pleasure to know.." "..she wouldn't like me back though"

You frowned deeper. Yes a crush on him seemed pathetic but it was real. Sadly this was real life, and you had no choice but to step up and face the music.

At the moment tears were built up behind your eye sockets like a flood gate, yet not a ounce flew threw.
All you could sputter out was a sad, "oh"

Mikey raised a eyebrow and glued his orbs to the floor.
He leaned, looking at you now. He shyly bit his lip waiting for you to say something. Yet nothing could be said.

He brought his rather large hand up to your neck and pulled your limp head closer, encasing your body with his heat.

Without word you slipped your hand through his blonde messy hair and deepnd the revealing kiss.

You gasped, pulling away for a moment of air.
"I-I'm so so sorry....i-it wasn't my place to d-do that.." he stutters, looking down at the lines on his palms.

You giggle at his apologetic manner "Its okay kobra, i-I liked it.." You spoke looking down.
He bit his lip and stood up to mach your eyes,

"Come here" he says, pulling your jaw up to his. A shiver trails down your spine as you walk to him slowly.
He takes your jaw gently into his soft palms and kisses you sweetly.

You push him slightly, wrapping your lengthy arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.
It became like fire, fighting for dominance. He picked your body up in his long arms, letting your legs wrap around his hips.

He laid you both on the small twin sized bed, pushing your hair out of your face. You grunted and moaned against his neck as he sponged small kisses on your collar bone;

With every kiss you begin to feel a fire between your legs needing him more, and more.
He slides down your pants gripping your thighs.

"Kobra..." you trail, watching him disappear down the bed sheets and nuzzling his head between your thighs.
You bite your lip as he licks a stripe up your clit.

Bringing his head back up, he drips a kiss on your breast causing you to twitch.
He slips off his own pants pushing his member onto your thigh.

With a slight grunt, he pulls down his underwear and pushes in you needily.
"Kobra!" You moan, sliding your finger tips across his pale back.

He moans, thrusting harder his hips pounding against yours. "M- kobra!" You screech.

He bites his lip, creasing his forehead with beads of sweat rolling down. "Just a couple more- ah...." kobra moans in your shoulder, mumbling sweet words of encouragement to you.

A hot sticky liquid rolled down your thighs with your orgasm "k-kobra! Oh my fuck!"
He smirked and pulled out of you lying beside you in a panting haze.
Not edited