20 minutes (Mikey)

I was getting ready with my new boyfriend Mikey.
Yes the Mikey fucking way, I was shocked too.
I put on my American idiot shirt and lace up my black and white converse.

Im going on tour with him, so I want the apperal of the band. He walks in behind me looking as good as ever.
Lets just say he has his hair like he did in desolation row
He looked at himself in the mirror.
Then at me.
"Shit babe you look good " he whispered. "Not as good as you. No one can look as good as you" I say pouting.
He looked at me confused.
"I can prove you're hotter than me"
"How?" I ask.
"How much time do i have?"
He looked me up and down.
"Gee said 20 minutes" he kissed me passionately.

I slip of his his jacket as he slips off my shirt, uncovering my y/s/c smooth skin.
We do this until we're both naked.
He lifts me up onto the counter and levels his head to my heated folds, licking softly.
His tongue feels like magic licking me up and down. He sucks my clit as I moan louder, wrapping my legs around his head.
I pull it away, him giving a disappointed look.
I kneel on the floor sliding his erect member into my mouth, I feel his body tense and relax slowly.
He moans.
I stop at his climax teasing him, he lets out a weird frustrated noise, signifying dissatisfaction.

He pulls me up and the marble effortlessly, then slides the condom on.
Once he enters me, I gasp.

"Oh Mikey....." I moan, his thrusts increasing.
"Y/n....so good......" he grunts.

I glance at the clock before closing my eyes in pleasure.
"5....minutes" I say in between moans.
We climax at the same time.

"Fuck time to go....."
We rush to get our clothes back on,  heading out the door and into Gerards car.

Here ya go. Your daily dose of le' smut ♡♡