A Little More "Touch Me" (desolation! frank)

Q: favorite band member? (Mine is mikey ♡)

Advice: use ' instead of " when writing out a thought

For: emo_fanfics_666
Enjoy ♡♡

Your pov:

I look out in the large crowed, fighting my way up to the stage. The band that was playing is called My Chemical Romance. They seem to have a good reputation around here but I am not certain of their performance game I look up to the stage and see if short raven haired man, a poofy haired tall man, a man with wavy blonde hair, and another was pitch black hair and red eyes , the eye's being eyeshadow of course.

A certain saying catches my eye about the short one, I'm not sure what it is though. I only seem to notice he has a white guitar and a bad attitude which seems to come with well, the he looks being a Punker of course.

The taller raven-haired man stood up on the stage, whipping his hair and Turing to the mic.
" hello, I am Gerard! We are here to show you fuckers a good time" he yelled loudly, cheers erupting from both sides of the stadium.

I smiled, my eye catching on the short one again. He had something- something I couldn't resist.
He whipped his raven hair, showing off his lip piercing which was awfully attractive.

I bit my lip, looking back up at him. He turned his attention to me and winked, causing my insides to twist with anxiety.

*after the show hush*

I glanced over the huge crowd. It was filled with drunk men and whores. I didn't mind, my attention was glued on finding this this mystery man that I craved so much. He was very handsome and I felt a small heat between my legs looking up at the stage to watch him bang his head with his guitar movements. Maybe that was nothing, maybe.

By the end ok f the show, I had to leave. If I didn't I knew I would do something stupid and fuck up whatever chance I had with this man.

Walking past the wave of people, well, attempting to do so, I catch eye-to-eye with a man.
His eyes gliseneda some what hazel colour as he stared into my e/c orbs.

It was not just any man though- it was the guy Frank from the performance. I blushed deeply at his piercing eye contact.
"I noticed you like staring," he said, his deep voice ringing through my ears.

I nodded, "yea..." he chuckled lightlyand pulled my hand.
"You're a pretty little thing" he states, taking in my body.

I look down as he pulls me into a darker room, with only a small red lamp to light the space.
"What do you like sugar, my tattoos? Piercings? Leather? Bulge?"

My eyes widened, "um..."
Again, he chuckled.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of you" he says, unbundling his studded belt and pushing me onto a small love seat in the (what i assume to be) dresssroom.

My eyes diverted to his fingers, that had somehow manage to pull off my shirt and his black ripped jeans. I blushed deeper red as his hazel-like eyes ran over my body- I must have looked like a tomato.

"Whats your name baby girl?" He asks, pulling down my pants now.
"Y-y/n.."
"I like it, I like you- now, do you give me permission to wreck you?"

I hesitate, yet nod subconsciously. He smiles and pulls a small blue packet open with his bright-white teeth. I conclude it was a condom, as he was rolling it on.

His size was bigger, but it only had meaning when he entered me

Quickly, he slid into me, making a few noises and whispering curse words.
Although we had just met I seemed to know what to do for him.

I tilted my wide hips over, moaning at the leverage and friction this provided me.
"Oh..baby girl.." his lip stick in a pout as his eyes squeezed close.

I arched my thin back, tilting my head back to look almost zombie-like when my eyes rolled in pleasure.
The familiar hot liquid ran down my thighs, seeming into the love seat.

Frank shook against me, hitting his orgasam harder than I had mine.

"By the way, I'm y/n l/n" I say, realizing he didn't know much of me.
After a few shakey breaths he opens his mouth, "I'm frank iero, but I'll be sure to call you butter cup"

(Its late so I didn't edit, I'm sorry I haven't been writing- things just haven't been the best- ♡)