meet me at 9:00 (ray)

Q: update me on your life (if you want)

Advice: use foreign language to 'spice' things up when writing

I cocked my head sideways looking around my small flat for ray. He was never gone this late, so i concluded he was out and lazily walked to my empty fridge of lonely.

A small sheet of paper laid on the wide white counter with messy hand writing scribbled on.

"Y/n baby girl i have a treat for you, meet me at 9:00 on brook street hotel love you room 105 - ray♡"

I smiled at the cute note and shoved the crumpled paper into my pocket. Breathing in, I walk over to my coffee and take a sip of the hot liqiud.
Walking to my make up, I apply a bit to make myself sub-standered.

I looked at myself in the mirror, smoothed out my dress and walked out the door to my jet black Chevy.

*time skip don't judge me*

I parked in the small lot and looked in the driver's mirror, looking myself up and down.
Deciding I looked decent, I walked into to lobby.
Lace was strung from one side to another, covering the whole place in a elegant stature.

I looked from side to side of the small lobby, searching for a Secretary of some sort.
I walked further, looking the small place up and down as my feet traveled across the graceful velvet carpeting.

I held onto the stair way handle, pulling my feet up and over each step with caution. I gazed at paintings that layered the walls, some looked of Picasso and some looked of children's hand writing.

Wondering down the rather lengthy hallway, I found myself standing at the edge of room 105.
I gulped, letting the pit over nerves I had flow down my throat.

Taking a sharp breath, I knocked on the door, hesitating when I herd foot steps pad close to the white wood separating me from ray.

The golden knob twisted sideways, out came a tall figure, that being ray.
"Hey baby" he spoke gently, tracing the pads of his finger tips down my goosebump covered arms.

I smile, "Hey ray-ray"
He chuckled and gestured for me to come in. I compiled, walking into the rather fancy room.
My eyes widen at the lavish set up, champagne, silk covers, and a lace out line trailing the bed sheets.

I smile as i realize I didn't come here for a quick fuck, he wanted me here to make love.

"Here," ray demolished the silence with his thick words, pulling my coat off my shoulders lightly.
I shudder at the room temperature, my goosebumps growing.

He looked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body close to his own.
I let out a shaky breath, letting my own pale arms hand over his neck like a sloths would on a tree.

Ray smiled, letting his hands slip into my waist band, pinching on the flesh of my thigh.
I bit my lip hard, suppressing a loud moan.

He draped his hand over the small of my back, pulling me closely and attaching his warm lips to my own.
I let myself melt into the kiss as my knees involuntary drove to be weak.

He pulled down what little I had covering myself, massaging my inner thighs.
I could tell he had a erection, as I could feel it through the light cloth covering himself.

"I love you," he whisperd, dragging down his own boxers and lying me down on the king size matress.
I looked up, waiting for him to crawl over me.

He pushed himself up on the bed directly in front of me, caressing my collar bone with his lips, then leaving love bites up and down it.

I bit my lip harder than before, wanting and needing nothing but him.
He smile at my will, and lined up with me.
"Sweetie, do you want this?" He asked, swirling his fingers over my pre buckled hips.

I nodded, letting him dip down and Kiss me once before sliding into me.

"Ah ray.." I moaned, gripping the bed sheets till my knuckles turned plain white.
His pace quicked, rolling his hips on mine and thrusting with ever inch he had.

I moaned louder, feeling a knot divide itself into my stomach.
"Ray- harder.." I grunted, throwing my head back into the silk pile of pillows.

He moaned " I'm going to-" just then, before the warning finished, he came. My voice echoed through the room as I yelled for him.
I came, the hot pasty liquid dripped down my thighs as I sighed in satisfaction.

He laid beside me, pressing a small kiss into my jawline sweetly.
I smiled, "there will be a next time, love"

Not edited, fuck it. For" TheTrashyeestEmo I really hope you liked it love ♡♡