spank me! (frank)

The lace on my underwear was itching my bum.
The can ears I had, looked well. Good to say the least.

Second person pov
You adjusted the straps in your black silk bra. "I look good" you said into the air.

The lighting in the bathroom fucked up your vision, but you could see good enough to know what you look like.

"Oh frankie!" you beamed sliding into the bedroom.
Your cold feet ran across the hot floor like nothing had ever felt.

"What- oh!"
He caught sight of your attire, as his eyes trailed down they widened. "Wow you um- wow"

You smirked and walked step by step to him." you like it daddy" you say seductively, pawing your kitten ears and moving your collar.

He closes his laptop and sits on the side of the bed. "Lean over the bed side kitten" he tells you, rubbing his tattooed hands against each other ominously.

You lean over and bite you lip in his gaze.
"One"
"Two"
"Three"
He didn't stop until you arched your back in pleasure, "daddy,oh Fuck!" you whined/moaned.
Frank pulled his hand back and flipped you over. You gasped and rolled your hips onto the bed.

He crawled over you and attacked your neck with small feathery kisses. You softly pressed your pale knee against his erection. "F- Fuck"

Frank unclasped your bra, failing the first three times. Its not rocket science. He cupped your left breast and kissed all around your right.

"Stop teasing me" you command, taking control. Contradicting him wasn't hard because you where taller.
You flipped him over and jerked down his shorts. He let out a loud lingering gasp.
You smirked, knowing you did this to the frank iero. "Have I been a bad girl?" you giggle. His erection grew with every effort you gave to tease him.

"So bad" he breaths laying his head back onto the red pillow.
"Do i need to be punished?" you taunt, circling your finger around his member. He presses forward wanting more.

"Yes" he says, cupping your unclothed breasts. "How?"
"You need to be spanked" you sit across his waist, feeling his member across your bare core.

"How else?" you tease, kissing his neck. He tenses up. "Im going to Fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk" he warns before flipping you over. He conquers you easily, trickling kisses down your stomach to your core.

He smirks lightly and licks up your clit, twisting his tongue all around. You moan loudly intertwining your hands into his newly cut hair.

"You taste so good...." frank moans pressing his fingers into your soaking area.

"God f- frank" You moan desperate for him to be inside you. "Yes?" he asks leaving your heated bundle.
"Let me ride you" you beg. He giggles and flops beside you, taking off his underwear.
You roll over on top of him, rubbing his tip on you heated place to tease.
"Ugh! Please.." he begs, kissing your collar bone.

You smile at how the tables have turned. He pressed inside you filling up every inch.
You moaned low curse words, setting the pace slow.

His eyes rolled back a little as he yelled your name.
"Geesus!" you scream riding him harder, wanting more.

He pressed forward and pulled you down onto him more.
Not even five minutes later you felt a wall of pleasure crash into you.
You could tell he was getting closer by the second.
"SHIT!" he yelled tilting his head back. You rolled your hips and bounced to the immense aching pleasure that filled you.

"How did I get such a good kitten" he says, patting your head. You smile;
"Where did I get such a amazing daddy?"
He giggles and pulls you to his tattooed chest.
"I love you"
"I love you more"

Whoop. for: QueenAngel45
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Im putting out a new frank book!
Look out for it💙