move the French horn (frank)

Heyo
Q: what's your middle name¿
Advice: use commas and paragraph spaces with writing to make it appear more professional

Also I forgot to tell you all you can dm me anytime if you need help I love you guys :)

Your pov:

I walked down the small school hallway with my pre- algebra books hugged to my chest.
Whipping my hair back out of my face I looked up at the band hall doors and pushed one open with my left shoulder;

Humming lithium, I sit my things down in the seemingly empty room and pull out my guitar sheets. Placing them down, cleared my throat and folded them open to lay out on the chair.

"Mrs. Jennings?" I hear a a voice call behind me before I strum. Turning my head, I see the school bully standing in the door way.
I choke and look down at my guitar "uh- she isn't here"

He looks up a d walks closer to me " you're pretty " he blantly states, putting his right hand on my wasit.
I shudder remembering his beat my ex sense less

"Frank! Stop" I yell, attempting to pull him off dylan. He jerks past me and hits Dylan again with his bear fist, causing blood to pour from Dylan's nose.
I step back and huddle on the lockers, shying from the fight.
"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN"

My breath hitches, and I jerk away lightly. He pulls me back to him harshly "don't ever pull away from me baby girl"
I looked down and bit my lip, looking back up at frank.
"F-Frank I..." I stutter out;

"Such a pretty little thing" he coes, pulling back my hair past my ear. His lips attached to my neck as his tattooed hand gripped my ass.

I jumped and looked up in his lustful eyes "you know why I beat up dylan?"

"Why?" I asked in return, biting my lip again
"He had his hands on you... my girl..." I turned to him, his hands shifted to pull me up.
"But-" he attached his cold thin lips onto to my warm plum ones stopping me from speech.

"But nothin' sweetie, you're mine" he spoke, kissing harder.
I kissed back harder tugging his black locks through my pale hands, earning a small throaty groan.

He trailed his hands to the hem of my black veil brides t shirt and slipped it off.
He pushed continues kisses up and down my neck and breasts, pulling up his own shirt in the prosses.

"Frankie.." I moaned, pushing his head onto my chest more.
He pulled down my black ripped jeans and rubbed his hard in against my thighs, making me moan.

"Ah fuck y/n.." he breathes in my ear. I moan and unbuckle his black leather belt.
"Here-" he bites his lip, kissing me and pulling his own pants down.

I kissed his jaw line and rubbed my own hips harshly against his, wanting, needing, more.
"Let me fuck you Angel" he licks my ear loab and pulls down my dark purple panties.

"Okay...daddy.." I moan, grinding my soaked core against his.
I feel him harden more, only wanting him to be inside me.

He took noticed and pulled down his pants, pushing me up on the wall. My back hit Tommy's French horn.
"Ow" I mumbled into the hot kiss.

He paid no mind but to move me over
"Fuck me!" I grunt as he suppresses his hard member into me quinching my wetness.

He rolled his eyes backwards "Christ.."
He thrusted deeply, pounding into me as my moans filled the not so quiet room.

I felt a knot rise in my stomach, soon cumming into Frank "frank! Oh my god!"
He smirked quicking the pace

"Y/n...baby.." he moaned throwing his head back in pleasure.
He pulled out and carried me bridal style to my seat.

Kissing the top of my head he whispers "mine"

This wAS SHITRY FORGIVE ME
Not edited