Ti' amo

Last part
"Y/n?" you felt a small amount of pressure on your right side.
Looking up you see frank staring at you like a lost puppy.
"Yes?" you ask, noticing his grip tighten.

"T-the di- isc needs -s to be f-flipped" he stuttered not losing eye contact with the carpet.

You sighed and slipped out if the small mans grip,
He watched your every move;

How your hips swayed, or how you snort when you think something is funny. All the small things in actuality.

You turned and caught his gaze,with a simple smile you brushed it off.
You flopped back on the couch with a thud. Frank began to shake and back away. You grinned and wrapped your arms around him again.

This time you didn't hesitate to kiss the man; he kissed back slowly letting your lips mold together.
You fell over onto him, but you where thin so he wasn't crushed.
His hands roamed freely on you making sure to caress every spot sweetly.

You pulled off your jeans and rubbed your leg up his. He gasped and shut his eyes.
"C-can I tell you something?"

He asked as you pulled down his pants and slowly kissed his smooth neck;
You nodded,
"You're so beautiful I need you" he slammed his eyes shut and waited for rejection.
You smiled.
"You're so hot frankie ugh" you said jerking off his Batman underwear.

He rubbed his hand across your heated core,
"You're so wet" he says pulling your lace down your thighs.
You placed your leg over his waist and lowered onto him.

He gasped and tightly griped your hips. You slammed your eyes shut as you pressed up and down feeling him move inside you.

A warm liquid ran down your legs as you screamed
"Daddy!" frank opened his eyes wide but couldn't speak over the immense pleasure that was coursing though his small body.

You lifted off him and onto the other side of the sofa; but he didn't freak.
He kissed your head and whispered:
"Ti' amo" into your ear.

Doneeeeseeedjjdieisdoeodkofc