mi-mi (mikey)

A/N:

*FRANK BAND ROOM SEX NEXT*
I want to start a question for every chapter to get to know you guys a little.
So (I will try) I will put a question at the beginning every new chapter

Q: do you guys have any addictions? (Besides Netflix and band members)

Also would you guys want me to start advice on chapters as well? Like with writing, or just life in general?

Your pov:
You looked down at your guitar and sighed in frustration.
"Damn D chords!" You grunted, sitting the old acoustic down.

Walking over to the fridge you opened the tall silver door and pulled out a Starbucks coffee, wincing.
You where having trouble lately with your right arm from the new tattoo.

With another sigh your eyes rolled over to Mikey who was cuddled up to a star wars pillow.
"Awe"

1st person:
I walk over to him and push my pale hands through his greasy blonde hair.
He fidgets and pulls my waist closer to him, "cuddle with me"

I smile and press play on the stereo because the TV wasn't working and I  needed a little noise

"My girl, my girl, don't lie to me. Tell me where did you sleep last night"
I smirk and sway over to mikey, lying down with him.
He kisses my temple and pulls me closer.

We stay this way for a few minutes, but eventually I get tired of just cuddling and kiss his neck softly.
"Y/n stop or I'm going to get excited"

I smirk and kiss his neck to his jaw line once more, tasting syrup that had drizzled down to his neck.
I could feel his goose numbs as he clenched his thighs together tightly.

"I warned you" Mikey slowly whisperd, throwing me over and under him.
I giggled and kissed his Adams apple, and undoing his belt.

His small breaths quicknd as my hand found its self rubbing his obviously erect member trough the balck jeans he was wearing.

"Here," his hand travels to my waist, slipping down inside my black underwear and red sweat pants.

"My girl! My girl! Don't lie to me!" The speaker continued to play loudly drowning out my moans as mikeys lanky fingers thrused inside me deeply.

He pulled them out, licking them clean and pulling down his own trousers.
I hadn't took notice to the fact he wasn't wearing underwear until I found a hardness pressed to my thigh as my lips harshly connected to mikeys thin ones.

I shimmied my pants and panties off rolling Mikey and myself over onto him.
"Let me ride you mi-mi" I spoke softly, pushing myself on his erection.

His breath hitched as he nodded vigorously, pulling my hips up to level with his.
I slid down on him moaning at the friction.

"Fuck...baby girl...." he moaned and latched his hands onto the sheets.
I smiled, in which that facial expression twisted to become a face of pleasure.

"Mikey.." I moaned, rolling my hips. He threw his head back on the star wars pillow and moaned loudly.

I pulled my shaking hands to his forehead and wiped off his sweat, also bringing my lips to his chest for a kiss.

I felt myself climax, "Mikey! Holy shit!" I screamed over the new song.
Mikey grunted and flipped us over, he obviously wanted more.

He thrusted deeply hitting my g-spot over and over until he hit his own orgasm
"Baby oh my fucking- uh..." he moaned pulling out and cumming on the bed sheets.

I painted and pulled the covers over myself
"Now let's cuddle"