d/a/n/g/e/r (kobra! Mikey)

"PARTY" I screeched at the red head.
He looked up at me, then his eyes darted for the door along with him.
"COME BACK HERE WITH MY HAIR BRUSH"
He ran all through the house until he knocked into something, causing him to tumble to the floor.
That something was my boyfriend; or his brother.
"Ha ha!" I taunted prying my hair brush from his leather coated hands.

He stuck his tongue out at me and ran out to the trans aim. Im guessing for music.

Kobra looked at me a smiled his rare, bright smile.
I walked to him and pulled his small body close to me with a sweet passionate kiss.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my breasts to touch his fit chest. I moaned as he cupped one softly;

I seductively pulled off and backed into to bed room.
He followed dominating me back in the bed. (Not before closing and locking the door;) where r my p!atd fans at)

He slowly tugged off my clothing, as I did to him.
He admired my hips by kissing down and over them, finally kissing my inner thighs.

I gasped and flipped us over.
He was confused until I licked the tip of his member.
He gasped loudly with delight and lost his hand in my hair.
I pulled up and he lowered over me. His long legs tangled with mine. He nuzzled into my shoulder as he entered me.

"Shit" I moaned into his ear. I felt his member caressing my walls, so I rolled my hips.
"Fuck yes.." he tilted his head back so his jaw line was prominent.
"Sexy" I say, before he moans loudly and I feel a heated orgasm wash over me.
Liquid runs down my thigh and he pulls out to lay beside me.

"I think I should let party take your hair brush more often" he breathes.

I nod in agreement.

Henlo how are you?
That's cool,
But crankthatfrank was hanging out with brendon and I CAN't