wash my mouth out with soap (basement! gee)

Sup
Next ray smut, or mikey?

Your pov:
I stood up front at the foot of a stage.
Rock music and a piercing voice rang through my ears, but all I could really hear was the quiet smack if the singer's lips.

Gerard, the singer who happened to be my boyfriend, moved himself all over the small bar stage.
Ever so slightly he gripped his thigh and held strong eye contact with me.

A jolt of heat built up around the median of my body from his movements.
"And if I had the guts!" Gerards lips smacked, his tongue licking his upper lip.

My eyes fixated on his every movement. I knew he was doing this for a reason, we both knew.

My thighs clenched together, attempting to hide the heat, but nothing was working.
His large hands trailed all over his sweat soaked body.
I smiled at him as the last song came to an end.

*skip to when he comes of stage*

"Hey babe! I gotta take a shower in the back!" Gerard screamed from across the bar counter.
"Okay!" I screamed in return, following him to the showering areas.

It smelt of men's shampoo and beer, but it was acceptably clean so I continued.
Once in, I herd a soft tune being hummed from the last shower.

With a smirk, I tip toed down the white broken tile right outside the light red curtain.
Removing my clothes, I took a deep breath and climbed in next to gerard.

"Hey what are you- baby?!" He panicked. I held my finger lightly to my lips with a small smile still yet under neath.
"Yeah, I need a shower too" I said, biting my lip seductively.

He smiled and pulled on my hips so our faces could meet.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."
His soft lips connected with mine, pushing me against the shower wall.

I laughed and gripped his long raven hair earning a throaty groan.
"You're such a tease," I mumble into the kiss.

He chuckles and nods deepening the already heated kiss.
I feel gerards hand travel down to my aching core, rubbing me.
"D-damn.."

"You like that sweetie?"
I nod violently, letting him slip a finger inside me and pump.

His hand worked as he lightly kissed down my neck onto my collar bone leaving love bites.
I was a moaning mess, repeating his name over and over out of pure pleasure.

"Gerard I'm going t-to cum!" I alert him. He kept moving, going deeper and curling his fingers to hit my g-spot.
I felt liquid run down my legs, and onto his hand.

"Oh god.."
He smirked and pressed his hard on onto my leg, rubbing himself around my center.
"I want you so bad right now"; he whispered lowly, causing me to whimper.

"You c-can more than have me" I whined. He smiled and lined himself up with me, pushing in.

"Damn..." he grunted pushing his soap coated chest onto mine.
"...so...tight.." he moaned, thrusting deeper.

I tilted my head back in pleasure watching gerards soap latherd body work against my own.
He was a bit chubby, but it only made it better.

I felt a familiar knot in my stomach build up "I think I'm go-"
He released before I did.
I vibrated trough my orgasm, letting the shower water fall on my naked body.

Gerard watched me, thrusting harder.
Again, the hot liquid from before ran down my thighs causing me to moan loudly.
Gerard grunted "God damn.."

I smirked and rolled my hips around his still climax riddend member.
He groaned again, pulling out and whipping his soaking hair back.

"I love you"

For: mikeys-unicorn-died- sorry it's shittY