Mr.way I think your tie is loose (gerard)

Q: what's your sexuality/pronouns¿
Advice: don't take candy from strangers unless it's chocolate.

Your pov:
I walk into Mr.ways art room holding my biology text books and a lollipop from 3rd period.
Walking in the white door, I unwrapped the sucker and threw the trash in the recycling bin.

I walked to my desk with sucker in mouth and sat my text books down.
I took the lolli from my mouth and sucked all over the side.

I herd a scoff and looked at Mr.way who stood in front of my desk.
"No food in class, see me after the lesson."

I roll my eyes and take the sucker out, licking it once more to sulk the cherry flavour.
Mr.way sees me and widens his eyes at my tongue caressing the pop.

He looks away and gestures for me to throw it in the garbage. Sticking my tongue out, I throw the pop in the garbage and walk back to my bland seat.

Mr.way coughs and looks up at me causing me to blush a bit. His pale face chiseled jaw line were just....attractive to say the least.

I spend time picking at my nails and biting my lower lip, losing myself in what you could call thought. Finally I her the bell, which sounded like a fucking duck ring loudly.

Picking up my things, I walk to Mr.ways mahogany desk.
"You needed me?" I break him from his concentration that, at the moment, was glued to a tall stack of papers examining art.

He looks up at me, soaking in my tight fitting uniform.
I sigh and snap my fingers making his avert his eyes
"Oh! Um...you know there is no food in this class correct miss y/n?" He asks, crossing his legs.

I nod and look up at him
"Rule breakers get punished ya' know.." he spat, standing up. I turned my head the opposite direction away from him.

He pulled his large hands to my chin and tilted my head straight to his "Mr.way, what are you going to do to me?" I ask, looking up at him and stepping a foot closer.

He licks his top lip and looks around my rather small body
"Sit on your desk" he commands. I hesitate, but soon realize this will go one way or another. I hop on the desk facing him, wincing at the cold surface on my skin.

A small smirk played on his lips as he brought the close to my pale neck, breathing.
"Spread your legs.." he whispers, sticking his left hand in between my thighs.

I shiver and part them.
"Mr.way.. your tie seems to be loose" I say, pulling his raven tie open on either side of his neck.
He shivers, opening my legs again.

Laying a small kiss on my neck he unbuckles his own belt "Mr.way-" "Gerard"
"Okay, Gerard. This is against school policy.." I warn closing my legs a bit.

He snickers "you seem to go against the school policy a awful lot for someone whose scared now" he says, pulling his pants down.
Kisses trailed down my neck and chest as he lowered my skirt.

I didn't have any questions, I didn't need to ask him a thing. I wanted him and since I'm 'of age' per say so I can do what I want with my body.

Gerard pushed his erection on my thinly clothed core,
"You see what you do to me?" He asks rolling his hips and pushing harder.

I bite my lip to suppress a moan and nod. He smirks at my willingness to let him have me. Taking down his own underwear and mine as well, he lines up with my entrance

"Do I have your concent?" He asks, backing away from me and waiting for my reply.
"Yes"

He smiles and sticks his head in the crook of my neck. Gerard begins with a small thrust, letting me adjust to his size.

My head tilts back with my mouth falling open "g-gerard.." I moan into his ear loudly as a attempt for seduction.

He nods his head up and down indicating pleasure with his face twisting "agh..fuck.." he groans holding my hips closer.

I scratch his back, wanting more as my body pleads to release.
"Uh..Christ..." I moan loudly into his shoulder. He smiles knowing he's doing me right.

His thrusts become sloppy and needy as I release onto him, shaking on the desk.

His face contorts into I stressed/happy look.
I moan as he hits his climax, throwing his sweaty hair around.

"Oh god baby.." he bites his lip and combs his hair back out of his almost- cartoon like- face. Something you wouldn't just see on the street.

I tap his shoulder "I should get home" I pant against his chest, holding him closely.
He nods and pulls out of me.
Leaving me feeling rather empty without him.

"Here" he hands me a slip with his number as I get dressed "call me"
I smile and take the sheet from his hand "for sure"

FuckING REQUEST YOU BITCHES