can you stop! (Gerard)

Okay I know the person who requested this wanted a josh dun smut but my Co author (she writes a lot here) her name is kash, anyway, she wanted for me to do a Gerard. Sorry but I really hope you like it💗
Gerards pov
"Hey baby you want some fries? Im heading out to eat." I asked y/n, who was quietly sitting in the sofa crease on tumbler.
"You know im fat! What are you trying to do?? Kill me??" she snapped angrily.
I turned my head in confusion.
"That time of the month?" I ask gently sitting by her.

She looks at me like Im crazy.
"I already had it this month!" she said falling back onto the Grey sofa.

Your pov
He walked over to me and put his hand on my thigh,
"Its okay baby" he whispers into my ear.

I felt his hand move up further.
I wanted to scream at him and call him a pervert, to smack him straight in the face.

But I didn't. "G-Gerard what are y- you doing" he smirks as my legs widen. My heated area was begging for more.

He pressed his and against me and rubbed me through my panties. His strong hand slid up and down on the black lace,

"You like this baby girl?" he said a smile playing on his lips.
I glared at his and reached over for his bulge.

He gasped as I rubbed my own hand over the hardening  space,
"Christ" he breathed hard

I smiled. Gerard pulled me up to kiss him. My hand left his erection as I was pulled to his lips, collecting his taste of coffee and cigarettes.

I pulled myself up to match my hips with his. I rolled them twice and started pressing my wet core to him.

He moaned loudly and swept the raven hair from his eyes.
"God damn it you're so hard"
I say pressing harder.

He moans loudly,
"Shit, let me inside you please" he whimpered.
I let him take control and lay me like a doll on the sofa.

He jerked off his pants and belt tossing them to the other side of the room.
I smiled and gently pulled my lace underwear off my thighs.

He saw me and lastly pulled off his own underwear.
"Damn"

He knelled to my entrance and pushed into me. He sunk into me, with every inch I moaned louder and tugged on his hair.
I moaned loudly, arching my pale back.

He gasped as his member pressed in and out. "Shit.." he moaned into me. I bit my lip as my hands made their way around his back, pushing him into me deeper.

His nose scrunched as he buckled his hips.
"Fuck oh my god!" I screamed out in pleasure.
He smirked lightly.

His smirked turned into syncing moans with mine.
I felt him shake against me uncontrollably, his eyes rolled to the back of his head. I closed my eyes and screamed out.

"Damn.." he sighed laying next to me.

"I...think...im. ..in...a..better mood" I say panting. He smiles and hugs my side.
"You better be"

HmmMmMMM
For: JessicaArra