bonjour amour'(Gerard)

Your pov:
"Hey baby?" Gerard called from the kitchen. You paused Death Note and dragged your feet to the kitchen.
"Yes?" you say grabbing his coffee and taking a sip.
He roles his eyes,
"Ray wanted to go to the club tonight... Y'know just the guys, I was wondering if you would let me go?"
You chuckled hard and sat his mug down,
"Baby you're a grown man, you make your own decisions" his eyes widen and he hugs your side.

"That's so cool of you" he says into your hair. You giggle at his amusement and boop his nose.
"What time are you leaving?" he looks up from the ground and to you.

"At 8:00" he says walking to the lounge area. In all fairness it want really a 'lounge' it was just a small area in a hotel room.

"Sweetie its 7:30" you laugh at his ignorance. He looks at the clock and freezes.

"Shit!"

Time skip to when he is gone~
You lay down on the large king size bed and stare at the ceiling.
It had been a while sense you and Gerard had sex.

With a idea (Not mcr ) you got up, slipping on your combat boots and applying some eye liner you head out.

The street was long but you finally came in contact with a lingerie store.

"Hello how may I help you?" a lady with red lips and blue hair asks. You shift and look around.
"Um..geesus this is embarrassing.
Do you have lace?"
She smiled and nodded pointing toward the back.

You slipped pass some...interesting things and made your way to the lace.

After about a hour you settled on a lace bra & panties set.
You also got a school girl outfit specifically for tonight.

You where shaking from nervousness when you pulled in.
"Its okay he loves you. Its okay he loves you. Its okay he loves you." you repeated for comfort.

When you got int the hotel room, you changed into the out fit. It fit your bottom perfectly, with stockings and a vest that pushed your breasts up a bit.

You checked yourself in the mirror. The image in front of you was breath taking. You had never seen yourself in such attire.

But you liked it.

Buzz
Buzz
You herd your phone vibrate softly and scooped it off the counter.
Sassy pants 💜: hey Im on my way home see you soon <3
Okay see you soon baby (I have a surprise ;)

You sat your phone down and straightened yourself up.
"All for him"
You say tightening a stalking.

The door knob starts to jiggle as you lay down on the bed.
A pit of nervousness hits your stomach, luckily there wasn't any going back.

The door opened wide.
"Hey ba-" he stopped and observed your figure.
"Oh hey.." you say sliding your hands on your sides.

Gerards mouth still agar,  he walked to you. His hands gripped your breasts as you pulled him on top of you.

"All this for me?" he says pulling down his pants. You nod and remove your stalking and panties not breaking the kiss;

He abuses your sweet spot whilst removing his underwear.
Everything is heated, you pull off your top as he examiners your breasts.

"God" he says kissing your left boob; you moan and throw him over. He whimpered when you clutched his bare member.

You lowered into him, grinding hard. He clutched the headboard hard and whispered your name repeatedly.

"GERARD IM ALMOST-" you cum within seconds. Your body trembles with pleasure.

As does his. He pulled put of you breathless.

"My....god...I guess this is the city of love....shit" you say panting next to him.

For: chemical_killer13

I love your user name 💙
hope you like it

(I GOT NOTICED BY DAN ON THE YOUNOW BTW!!!!!)