Stomahaches Kill(frank iero fluff)

Requests are closed.

BIG Q: WOULD IMAGINES BE OKAY SOMETIMES?

Q: favorite youtuber¿?

Advice: be g a y
(The next part for Dear Gravity You Helped Me Down This Stairless case will be uploaded after this ((meaning not today smh)))

Your pov:

You, Gerard, and Frank were all sat on your big red stained sofa, currently watching American Satan.

Your head nuzzled into Gerards chest as your hands tucked deeply behind his back. His hand lazily weaved through your h/c locks, him sleeping soundly.

Frank, who happened to be your boyfriend, didn't care much usually. Gerard had known you since you were only a child, you had helped him beat up a bully and decided that day it was friends forever.

You looked at frankie, his lip sore from where you had kissed them so roughly earlier, and his neck laced with purple and red hickeys.

You giggled to yourself, ushering your body away from Gerards groggy position of which he only had for sleep.

Frank looked at you, smiling. His face twitched a bit from discomfort and his hand gripped tighter on his stomach.
You gazed worriedly at his stomach as he groaned a bit, his eyes fluttering closed tight.

"Frankie baby," you whispered taking your hand and rubbing it on his clothed stomach "go upstairs and I'll be there with a few things okay?"

He grinned a bit, sitting up with a groan. You smiled and rubbed his shoulder.
"Gee hun?" You whispered to the red-head.

His head shot up, feeling his chest and seeing you weren't there. "Relax, I'm going to go take care of Frankie, okay?"

He nodded, sitting his head down on his pillow.
You shuffled to your kitchen, the red tiling running smooth beneath your socks.

You reached up into the wood stained cabinet, grabbing some pain medication, and walking over to the sink.
You grabbed a glass from the white dish rack and filled it to the brim with the cool liquid seeping from the faucet.

Running over to the left hand drawr, you pulled out a small black heating pad and quietly tip-toed to Frank's room.

"Frankie?", you knocked on his door. He groaned in pain which signified you to enter.

Sitting the pills and water beside frank, you plugged up the heating pad and laid it across his stomach.

He pouted a bit, as you walked over to the other side of the bed and hopped in next to him.
You turned on y/f/t/s, looking back over at Frank worryingly.

He pouted and nuzzled into your chest, "my tummy acheeeessss" he whined loudy.
"I know Frankie-boo I know" you soothed, sticking your hand under his shirt and rubbing the lightly heated and swollen flesh.

He flinched and whined as your hand rubbed circles, but eventually calmed and gave in, nuzzling into your neck

"You're too cute"