coming home (army! gerard )

Can we talk about how hoT gee is??? (The song up top is really  pretty for this chapter)
Also coming home and loser by falling in reverse is recommended by me 666%
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov:
You walked into your one story house, unlocking the door and walking in.
The house smelt of gerards cologne; only because without him there you had always sprayed bits around to remind you of him.

You sighed at the old thoughts and sat your purse on the counter, pinching your temples.
"God gee where are you"

A small flow of Gerards sent wraps its self trough your nose.
A small tear slides down your pale cheek, he was supposed to be home...

Hes dead
He left you
You where never good enough anyway.

Tears slid down your cheeks more, you picked up the hankie from the drawr.
Wiping your eyes, you noticed Gerards smell was getting stronger.

"Don't cry love" a large pair of arms wrapped around your small figure;
"G-gee?" You sniffled, snuggling into his neck

"Yes darling"
With his voice slamming into your ears like a brick wall, you wrapped your arms tightly back around him.

"Gerard! Oh my- you're home.." you spoke softly with small tears running down your face and onto his uniform.
He smiled and kissed your temple, "I'm never leaving again"

A smile pasted its self onto your pale rose lips, which then attached to his thin ones.
The small, simple, welcome home kiss, had turned into a heated one in less than 12 seconds.

You found his tongue dancing on the boarder of your lips,  requesting entrance.
With delight and relief you parted them for him to invade.

With light to no effort, he pushed you back onto your freshly clean counter, rocking him uniformed hips onto your dress covered ones.

"Gerard....I missed you, I missed this"
You whisperd, kissing his sharp jaw line.
He kissed you harshly,
"Did you touch yourslef while daddy was gone?" He asked tracing small circles on your thigh.

Your breath hitched "Yes sir.."
He stopped and smirked looking up at you
"Did you...think of daddy while you did it?" He asked, his eyes growing with lust.

"Of course daddy" you answered promptly, pushing your knee against his erection lightly

He gasped and pushed harder forawrd, obviously wanting more from you
"Does daddy....want me?" You ask innocently, pushing harder.

He closed his eyes and panted bit "y-yes"
You smile and seductively remove your dress, leaving you in your slip with no under garments.

"Oh my god"
He whispers, adoring your body with wide eyes.
You giggle and kiss him, pulling his jacket and shirt off as well as you could.

He licked your collar bone all the way up to your neck making you gasp in pleasure.
With a smirk Gerard lifted the slip over your head, leaving you naked.

"I'm taking you. Right here, right now. Yes on the counter." Gerard informs you.
You nod your head yes and unbuckle his raven belt.

He fidgets under your touch as you pull down his pants, and half way pull down his underwear.

"I'll get em'" he says, pulling down his black underwear for you.
As soon as he gets himself uncovered he rubs himself onto your thighs.

"I was so lonely without you, I missed you hair, your sent, your laugh, everything..." he said into your ear, teasing your clit with his hand.

You moaned and kissed his neck
"I missed your touch, your heat, the way you cuddled me when I'm sad....." he said again, in your ear.

You moaned in response to his finger still dancing on your clit.
"But I also missed this"
He repeated, pushing himself into you.

With a jolt you grunted on the counter
"I love you daddy-"
"I love you more"

He thrusted faster, rippling though his orgasm.
You let out small whimpers, desperately pleading for him to thrust deeper.

"Oh my- gerard!" You screamed, tilting your head back into the cabinets.
Gerard was to busy working at his orgasm to notice that your had clawed his back to shreds from pleasure.

"Y/n- oh kitten....." he moans, thrusting harder, letting things die down with orgasmic heat.

"God I missed you so much" you mumbled into his chest.
"I missed you too darling.."

So what do you all want next?