cantare il mio angelo (shy!frank)

Tonight your band would travel to new jersey.
Yes, you where terrified but the comfort was somewhere in the music. The bar you where set to go to wasn't a 'proper' astablishment per say.
Sitting your electric gutiar down, you drew your eyes across the empty chairs and booths. The owner of the bar was a family friend so you gave up another show for this. Rommers had gone around that the bar would be packed tonight. Not that you cared much, you had prefomed in mutipe stadiams with some amazing bands.

With a long draw of your cigarette, you pulled the mic to your face.
"Check check check"
Your low voice pounded trough the speakers to the other side of the the bar. You smiled at this.
"Hey! We gotta get ready we're gonna have a packed house!" alice, the bass player, shouted.

"Okay" you said ashing out the cancer stick.

Time skip to show time

You skimmed the crowd;
Everyone was right. There are at easily 500+ people in this small bar.
As you where scanning a small raven haired man caught your attention.
He held a childish smile yet stayed tense. He looked so, worried. In a constant state of terror. You liked it.

He was very attractive; and best yet he had a lip ring. You had one on the same side. Along with a eyebrow ring too.

Although you had to have had more ear rings.
You ajusted the tall black mic to suit your stature,

"Hello! We're y/b/n and we are here to show this one legged jersey town how to rock!"
You screamed to the mic. Multiple cheers rised from the crowd. The small man smiled at you; you shyly smiled back and hit your leather boot to the floor.

"Well a one, two, three, yeah!"

Smut will be posted in a part two tonight! (Sorry for any mistakes i didnt feel like auto correct)