Oh fuck me! (desolation row! Mikey)

Okay this was the over all vote and next you have a choice of
Army! Gerard OR teacher!Frank
You guys pick
Also I was rly happy to do this one bc Mikey is my favorite

Your pov:

All I could currently smell was beer and tobacco. Mikey, a regular customer at my bar, had convinced me to come see his band play.
I wasn't planning on going, I mean what girl would follow the guy who hits on her 24/7 to a old bar with blasting rock music?
Me. I mean I had nothing better to do so here I am.

A small mic beat caught my attention; "Hey fuckers, we're My Chemical Romance and we're gonna fuck this place up!!" A black haired man, who looked a awful lot like mikey, shouted through the mic.

Mikey shot me a small wink and hand gestured the black haired male. He brought the small mic to mikeys face,
"Shout out to y/n, listen here dicks she belongs to me and if any of you lay a hand on her! I will personally rip you a new ass hole."

I looked up at his grin; of course I was blushing like a tomato.
Mikey signaled to poofy haired man and began to strum, falling in sync with the others.

*after the show bc I'm fucking lazy*

"Y/n!!" I herd a low pitch voice chime behind me,
Turning around I see a blonde/Brown pile of hair stuck on the top of a head.
"Hey mikey!" I say, smiling and reaching for a hug.

He wraps his large arms around my small figure and pulls me close.
"You where...amazing..." I say lightly; not wanting to give him a 'big head'

He smirks and raises his dark brows, "Yeah I know. Uh...how about you come to my place?" He asks rubbing his palms togather.
Not nervously, more like eagerly.

"I'd love that" I speak.
He smiles and takes my hands into his, bringing his soft looking lips down to my ear,
"I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk" he lowly whispers tugging me towards the doors.

You might be thinking, 'y/n you're just letting him do this?'
Well, long story short no one said I didn't like him back.

*at his place*
"Rad place ya got here" I complement, looking up at mikeys lustful eyes.
He nods, "thanks. Gerard is a fucking neat freak I'll tell ya" Mikey chuckles.

I giggle a bit and sit my belongings down next to a black couch.
His place was, modern....but not?
Records sat along blood stained shelves; Nirvana, slip knot, Alice in chains, pink floyd, AC/DC, Nine Inch Nails, the works.
I smile at his selection.

I feel a hand on my thigh; looking over to the left I see mikeys face inches from my own.
"Hi there" I choke out, pushing myself toward him a bit.
He bites his lip and looks my appearance up and down,
"Hi sugar" I feel his heavy breath trickle up my pale neck.

I bite my lip this time, looking in his eyes.
He smirks and crashes his lips hard onto mine, most likely making them swollen.
Ultimately taking my breath,
I moan as his soft passionate kiss trails down my neck Turning into a lustful hickey seesion.

"Take your pants off for me sweet heart" he commands pressing Me back onto the raven black couch.

I do as he says, pulling my ripped dark purple skinny jeans off.
He smirks a bit and walks to my currently spread legs.

"I like you a lot princess.."
He trails dominant like to my heated, aching core.
I gulp hard and tilt my head back, awaiting his hands.

He presses his hand onto my underwear, rubbing the cloth against my wet with friction.
"F-fuck.."

I can feel his ego rise as he pushes his hard on on my thigh.
"You see what you do to me little girl? Can you feel what you did to daddy?" He whispers, pushing harder.

I gulp and nod, feeling his fingers across my clit.
I can see the want in his eyes.
He wants me...now..

With a rush, he jerks off (hehe) his jeans and pushes his lightly clothed hips on mine.
He rubs back and fourth, making me moan more. I needed this fuck up.

"You're so hard! Fuck me please mikey.." I plead to him, he nods and pulls his underwear down past his ankles.

It surprised me he wasn't playing hard to get.

I moan as he does the same to me, this time instead of being a tease, he slams into me with heat.
"Fuck!" He grunts, pushing harder.

I moan feeling the pleasure spread deeply trough me.
I throw my head back, spreading my legs more for a better angle.

I get a knot in my stomah, signaling that I'm about to cum.
"M-Mikey I'm about to cum!"
"Same baby.." he mains releasing into me.

"That was...the best.." I sigh, laying next to him.
He smirks and wraps his arm tightly around me.
"I always get what i want.."

*falls* well uh.. you guys should pick..
Not edited deal with it.