he's evil (revenge!Gerard)

Sadly gee isn't a vampire he is a demon but not like a black parade demon. He isn't in the black parade anymore. The reader is also a demon but she just controls fire. (Don't judge me)
~
Your pov
I threw down the mic and launched my fist in the air.
"Goodnight fifth, we love you"
The guitarist, becka, hit one last chord as I stomped my foot in sync. Maybe this new town wasn't going to be so bad. But no one likes a demon..

            Three years later.          
I walked up to the cashier at hot topic. The sent if leather filled my nose as I sat the ripped jeans down.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU'RE Y/N FROM Y/B/N OH MY GOD OH MY GOD HOLY HELL!!! UM CAN YOU SIGN THIS?" a small pale girl with purple hair and a nose ring desperately fangirled.
I smiled, "yes I can!" she blushed red and gave me the y/b/n poster.

There was a heart in marker already over my face, this little girl was obsessed with me. How nice.
"So you like me huh?" I asked signing the poster. She shook her head violently.
"You are amazing! The 'grim reaper' took my family and you got me through it!" her smile was very bright.

"Grim reaper?" I asked, my eyebrows knitting together.
She looked down
"He is a mass murderer. His real name is Gerard but he goes by the cover name 'grim reaper'" she explains.

I nod and smile; "well I must go duty is calling at the studio."
She waved goodbye and walked back into hot topic.

I walk behind a corner and light my cigarette with my pinkie.

About half way down the hall I face palm realizing I didn't get the jeans.
I look at the tall clock down in the food court:
"I only have a few minutes! Shit." I run down the stairs and out the mall door. I always receive multiple dirty looks from everyone.
I run so fast I couldn't tell that I had taken a turn into a large ally.
This terrified me.

I produced a small fire in my palm to see what was happening.
"What the hell?" I say to what I assume to be just myself.

"Oh where have you been? My life's not the same with out you in it!" my phone buzzes loudly.
From the ring tone I know its the bass player, rain.

"Hello? Rain?" I asked into the phone.
Silence.
"Rain??"
More silence.
I hang up, concluding she wouldn't answer.

"So I see you're a demon?" a dark, shady voice erupts from behind me.
I turn back to see a slightly attractive, pale man standing in front of me.
His eyes are charcoal black and ts face is paper white.

"Pshh fuck off" I scoff at him, turning back down the ally.
"You really don't remember me?" he says, dominant.

"No i don't" I spat, turning to face him.
His look softened.
"Oh sweetie. Im from the black parade."
Guysmyfavauthorvotedonthisbooksendhelp