daddy ♡ (gerard)

Hey bitches
Your pov

You smiled, plucking a small rose from the garden.
"Boopity bop! " you sang to yourslef, skipping inside.
The wind ran trough the bottom of your black skirt and slightly exposed your red lace painties.
A tiny giggle erupted from you, as you smoothed the cloth back over your thighs.

"Run my dear, as fast as you can. You killed me dear, the bloods on your hands!" Your scratchy voice sang the new lyrics as you walked trough the front door. You swung your hand and pulled yourself up onto the stair case.

"Oh daddy!" You chimed loudly, sniffing the rose.
Gerards large figure stood in the frame of the door, his fingers pressed on his temples. He held a stressed position..
Your dark eyebrows knitted togather.

"Daddy is very stressed, kitten could you help daddy?" He says. You smile and skip up the steps to meet his hazel orbs.
"What do you need daddy?" You ask, trailing your hand up on his shoulder and pushing a bit.

He smiles and kisses you lightly; "some..relief" his features turn darker, like something you would see in a film.
"Ohhhh is it...naughty? " you ask him. He bites his thin pink lip and looks down at you.

"Yes kitten" he smirked, pulling your hand into the bedroom. You chuckled lightly and got on your knees with delight.

He pressed his back on the wall, "okay kitten."
You smiled and kissed him trough the rough black fabric;
He twitched and bit his lip with aticipation.
Gerard never let you have this much control..

You took advantage and pulled his jeans to his ankels, his star wars underwear had slid down as well. You giggled and looked up, your hand wrapped around his member.
"Daddy...are you ready?" You spoke.

He nodded vigorously, so you took that as a sign that he was most defiantly ready.
You pulled your hand off and wrapped your mouth around him.

His eyes rolled back and his mouth dropped open slightly
"F-fuck.." he whisperd, taking a had full of your hair and pressing to your gag reflex.

"I'm gonna fucking-" before he could finish his warning, he came.
"Oh daddy!" You groaned swallowing his warm cum.

He leaned back and panted fast. "Fuck kitten..."

Would you guys want a Frank teacher!, war! Gerard, or desolation row! Mikey next?