Red. (Mikey)

I swiped my keys from the shelf.
"Im going to mikeys, "
I make sure to alert my family, so they don't bitch later when I come home tattered.
"OoOooo!!" my sister mocks.

I stick my tongue out and go to my luscious, deep red car.
Ah yes, red. My favorite colour. I picked it to be a sexy tease;

Mikeys
I arrived at the foot of the door, pounding my fist on the wood.
Knock
Knock
Knock
The door creeps open and shows Mikey, his hair is a mess and his jeans are unbuckled, down a bit on his waist.
"Sorry my hands are slipper-" he pauses and eyes my red dress- slowing his eyes down my body and dragging the once meaningless words.

"Hey," I giggle.
"Come in.." he says lowly, shutting the door and having his eyes remain contact.
One foot in the door he kisses me hard, slamming me to his wall, his arm cupping the small of my back.
I slip off my jacket and kiss down his non-clothed chest.
"Ah-" he breathed, as I dropped to the floor and kissed him trough his jeans.

I threw him on the sofa, biting my lip
and crawling over him. Once there, I rocked my hips across his, earning moans from the brown-headed babe.

By this time we where both naked and he was running his member over my clit.
"Y-yes.." I moan out, waving my hips about.

He smiled and pushed into me.
After filling me up he pushed in and out slowly, whispering curse words.
"Fuck," he grunted.

Soon, we hit our climaxes, mine falling over me as Mikey stayed twitching.
"Mikey!"
"Y/n!"

He laid beside me.
"Best h-hello ever," I admitted.
"Oh yea, hello" he kisses my temple softly and chuckles.

Fuck I hAVE LONG NAILS AND THIS TOOK MY WHOLE LIFE TO TYPE

revised