hand in mine (frank)

Your pov
"Frankie stop." you commanded the short shit. He smirked
And trailed his hand further up the rip in your jeans.
(I didn't say skirt bc I know like no one who reads this wears skirts on the daily)
You glared at him. He just smiled back up
"Im trying to record this verse frank" you whined smacking his hand.
"So? You have allll weekkkk" he complained moving across the leather couch. You cringed at the sound it made.

"Let me kiss you?" he whispered in your ear. I small bit of heat grew from in between your legs.
"F- Frankie-"

He kissed down your pale neck, tasting your sweet skin.
"Y/n.." he said putting his hand on your jaw line. You observed the ink and kissed his hand.

"Um Frankie ...." you softy said into his small ear. He bit his lip and nodded a bit.
"Can you um- y'know?"
He giggled and pressed you back on the sofa. His hands moved down your chest, and softly gripped your hips.
You moaned a bit, as he fiddled with your belt buckle and pulled down your skinny jeans.
The tattoo covered fingers rubbed your clit making you moan. He pressed firmly and rubbed quick.
"Oh god..."

He pushed a finger inside of you turning your heavy breaths into loud moans.
Although frank was the one giving you pleasure, he was whimpering from seeing you like this. Your h/c hair was sweaty and sprawled all over your pale face.
"You look so good baby...can I make you feel better?" he whispers. You nod violently.

He smiles at you and removes his fingers. You sigh.
Frank pulls off his black jeans and places his hand on your cheek. He lines with your entrance and pushed in.

"Fucking god!" he moans lowly. You giggle and push down on his aching erection. "You like that Frankie?" you ask innocently.
He nods, then puts his hand to your mouth. You lick up his hand and rub it over your bra cover breast. He moans as you give as much pleasure as you can.

You moan and rub his hand harder over you as you release yourself over him. Frank moans under his breath and soon cums as well.

"Christ" he breaths.
"Don't mess with me again when Im working" you warn.
He nods.

SORRY IF THIS REQUEST IS REALLY SHITTY BUT (its not Kay) she will be writing the next one which is a Mikey/ blood kink.