damn it, not detention (teacher! frank)

Me in front of a gay pride flag:
:
:
:
:
Your pov:
You pushed the lit end of your cigarette out on the bathroom counter whilst checking the time.
Class was supposed to have started 23 minutes ago, but your freind wanted you to light one with her
(Not pot, that's after school children)

"Shit man, I have to go. Mr.iero is going to fuck me up" you say, rushing to pack your things.
She laughs and puffs once "that English teaching sneer isn't going to do shit"

You sit up and look at her like a murder, "he isn't that bad ya know" you grunt pulling up your back pack strap.
She rolls her eyes and scoffs
"You only say that because you think he's hot"

"That y/f/n, is correct. But his personality is where it counts!" You cheer. She sighs as you walk out and down the yellow tiled hall.

A small breath escapes your chest as you turn the knob of room 182; aka Mr. Iero's room.
The door opens, and a small shred of light from the windows, along with stares, catches your gaze.

"Ah miss y/n! Finaly decided to show up eh?" Mr.iero sarcastically comments from his seat.
You roll your eyes and walk to your own, reading the bored along the way.
Page 41 grammatical errors

Opening your book, you notice a pair of black trousers meet your desk.
"Detention" He speaks, slipping the pink paper onto your note book.

You sigh, this would be the first detention from him you ever had gotten.
Luckily you got a hot teacher to eye fuck instead of staring down at mrs. Runnel.

*time skip from Mikey ways jaw line*

You stepped up from your seat and walked from the back to the nearest seat;

Almost as soon as you leaned over the desk to sit your things down you felt a large pair of hands snaked around your hips with a firm grip.

"I saw the way you looked at me, when I gave you detention, you where scared." He breaths into the crook of your neck.

A shiver trails down your spine with exitement, Mr.iero.
"You where bad be late, bad girls get punished."
You bit your lip and pressed back so your ads rubbed on him.

"I'm sorry Mr.iero I.. I'm such a bad..bad girl." He tilted his head back and kisses your neck. "You are a bad girl" he grunts low in your ear, grabbing your ass.

You moan "how can I repay you for skipping?"
"Let me fuck you on my desk" he commanded.

You bite your lip and nod for permisson.
Happily, he brushes the paper work off the brown desk and sits you on top of it.
You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him into a deep kiss, letting him explore your mouth with his tongue.

You push your hand into his black locks, intertwining your fingers with it and tugging.
He moans and presses his erection on your spread legs.

"F-uck"
Frank, you guess you can call  him, pulls on your uniform skirt connecting the kiss once again.
Taking the hint you slide off your shoes and skirt.

"Here" Frank says taking off his shirt and tie.
You smile and look down
to his chest
"Better" you bite your lip trailing your hands down his bare chest.

He cheekily smiles, pulling his pants and underwear to his ankles giving no wait time.
"Can I...remove your panties?" He asks, tugging at the red silk.

"Please?" You ask/say kissing the small space that connects his ear to his jaw line.
He seductively pulls the cloth down your pale legs to your ankles.

"Bad girls get detention; bad girls like you get special detention." He whispers, pressing himself into you.

"Oh my- Frank!" You moaned into ghis ear.
"Y/n you're so....tight.." Frank moans back.
He thrusts hard, leaving love bites up your neck.

"Fuck me!" You grunt, reaching your climax.
He sloppily thrusts harder;
"Oh god!" He groans, reaching his as well.
A hot amount of liquid streams down your thighs,
"Mr.iero!" He bites his lips harder, snuggling his head into your neck while pushing harder.

A pulsing orgasms begins to ripple through him, "GEESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" he moans loudly, releasing into you.

"Next time I'll be late for sure"

Oh hey
If there are spelling mistakes,,,,idgaf,,,